Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

yea i know about not bein able to get it ect im just tryin to show other people how easy it is to put the coding in and out of the game. to put it in takes a while but to take it out can b dont in seconds.

in this case the code is already in it as u have just said that the code tells u u cant get it. if u read that then its ovi there. so in this case im tryin to say that sega cant have been lasy about it. whats the point in bein lasy about something that wouldnt take any longer than half a minute to b serious. all u gotta do is delete the funtion that holds the red ring data. its simple.

surely u must c where im comming from
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

The half a minute is too much for them to handle!
    They probably deactivated it and forgot it was ever there.
    Tons of unaccessible things are around in other games, like the many hidden levels in Mario bros. 3

cant blame em if they 4got. when i was in college studyin the programing languages i learned the hard way that its easy to 4get.
    the amount of time i had to go back and look though every character of code to find out what i missed.
    in programing if u make 1 thing different in the slightest its completey different.

RedRing and Redring are completely different to the computer....ARGH.

anyway back to the point. iv got an itch tellin me that instead of deletein it they just "blanked" the code. so instead of erasing it they can just go back to it at a later time without having to put it in again.
    in other words whagt im sayin is maby they done that coz they had planned to change it again at some point, weither it be a special event or just for good.

only i dont think sega cares about the game anymore due to the newer versions so they dont have time to fix this code back up
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

ST is not cool in my book anymore. they lost major points for me. but on topic.......i think ST took the ring out cus its too strong or some crap like that and the Olga Gene sucks any ways so tbhats why that got taken out. theres my explanation anyone like it?

teh ninja'd

Okay, I don't know if english is your first language, but man, I had to read that post a few times. I do see where you're coming from, but you see, ST is just THAT lazy.

lol sorry if that was confusing. my 1st language is enlish btw lol. its just sometimes i speak in confusing ways.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2

I have a question Fay...is your birthdate in your profile inaccurate? It seems unlikely that you have already been through college at the age of 18...Even if you went to a 2-year local college.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-08-17 18:34 ]</font>

Porkchop Sandwiches

On 2006-08-17 18:34, Animeloser wrote:
    I have a question Fay...is your birthdate in your profile inaccurate? It seems unlikely that you have already been through college at the age of 18...Even if you went to a 2-year local college.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-08-17 18:34 ]</font>
    Is this question not off topic?

On 2006-08-17 18:37, Rekitheforce wrote:
    On 2006-08-17 18:34, Animeloser wrote:

Is this question not off topic?
    Somewhat, yes. But he was talking about his knowledge of programming, and said he'd been through college. I just thought that was odd, especially considering that a college graduate would be expected to type more...accurately.

teh ninja'd

typing doesn't determine anything other then how lazy a person is (i guess) and no, nothing about your question contributes to this topic...
    but then again I'm kind of wishing this topic would die now