Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

according to cvg on their release list, pso on xbox is due for a PAL release 31st Dec. this year btw
    looks like i was right about it being released before gc pso after all..
    and before some of u say xbox live wont be out till march/april next yr, over in the US some xbox live compatible games have already been available.
    so this is quite possible. and i've never been given a reason to doubt cvg either.

Skilled Fighter

Cool. I'm glad for you fellows overseas. If this date is accurate, I guess this also means that the US version will be out before December 31st.

PSU X360 Warrior

There are 2 rumors on the US one. November(Same as Live) or Feburary 2003.

Where are you people getting February 03 from?

It's most likely to be released in the US in either November alongside Xbox Live or January 16 alongside the Japanese release.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Skilled Fighter

While we all know how reliable the Microsoft reps at xbox.com are, they still insist that the game'll come out in November. I have no idea where people get Feb 03 from.

I wish ST would clear this up, I'd be willing to cancel my BBA/PSO GC preorders and buy an Xbox bundle if the wait was less than 3 months.

Skilled Fighter

On 2002-10-24 18:26, Etrigan wrote:
    I wish ST would clear this up, I'd be willing to cancel my BBA/PSO GC preorders and buy an Xbox bundle if the wait was less than 3 months.
    ...*Microsoft* would clear this up. The game is entirely out of Sonic Team's hands now...except for Premium Content updates after the game launches.

Xbox live in Europe will start in March after 1 year of xbox launch like they are doing in US and JP.

Junkie of all things Castlevania.

I have been thinking about this for a bit...

No online game stores have a link for the XBox version of PSOeI&II... which means one of three things...

1) Microsoft just isnt going to let us know anything officially about it til it is here.

2) Microsoft has no plans on releasing it here this year, and how many people really trust CVG's date for the European version? (btw... who is CVG?)

3) The reason that there are no links for XBox PSO is because it isnt a separate game... it might be included with the XBox Live Kit... (I wish/hope)

btw.. the Feb 2003 date was stated on another news site's MB by someone who talked to a MS Rep and that month was given...

Been here longer than all ya

asking those idiot m$oft reps is like talking to a parrot...
    ive talked to about 10 of em in the past hour. heres what ive found:
    -when you ask them if it will be out november 16th, they say "yes it is still scheduled for then"
    -when you ask them when it is scheduled, they say they do not know as they are "not a gaming support site"
    -when you ask if it is scheduled for 2003, they say yes (and leave it at that lol)
    -finally when you ask them if it is scheduled for nov or 2003, they all say somethin different...one guy told me november, another said 2003, a third got into an argument with me about sonic team being done with the game...
    all i can say is that im not shellin out 200 bucks for a gc and pso, then spendin 8 bucks a month jus for that one game...its the whole reason i dint buy v2 for dc (besides the cheating). not that im bashing gc, but the fee for xbox live is more appealing than gc's offerings.
    ive never heard of cvg either, but if you say they are reliable and pal version is comin out december...well, im jus gonna pray you're right