Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Welcome to the newly updated offical PSOW Team Main Thread.

The reason I have created a new thread is so I can keep it up to date without having to bother skorpius. I'm going to attempt to keep this updated at least every other week or so.

The original idea of the team was to unite PSO World players into one group in-game. The plan was to use team functions to easily communicate with other forum members. However, as time went on, other players wanted to join up, those who didn't have an account, or didn't frequent the boards. Currently, the rule of thumb is to give anyone who is interested a chance to participate with PSOW's BB team, given the follow a couple of simple rules of conduct.

The first rule is simple. No cheating. This is targeted at dupe-using and hax. There really isn't any reason why you'd need a 60 hit Mille Marteux.

The second rule is "no drama."
    We're all leveled-headed, friendly people, and things can be solved without causing negativity and drama. If you have a problem with something, come talk to someone about it. We can all come to a better understanding and difuse any situation.

If you'd like to join up, post in here and PM Ryna or one of the leaders. We can try to set up a time to meet and talk with you a little bit, introduce you to a few members. Also, if you're interested, frequent Oceanus 9. That's the team block. You're sure to meet up with someone in there.

--------------------------------------------------

News

9/15/06
    With only a few weeks until PSU's release, activity has died down quite a bit.

8/6/06
    Due to a real-life intervention, the team has been transferred to Ryna. Beyond that, the biggest news lately has been the release of a Dangerous Deal.

7/11/06
    We seem to be experiencing a drout in activity. I couple this with the fact that PSU is right around the corner and there haven't been any major updates from Sonic Team recently. I'm going to do my best to try and increase activity. If you would like to join, please IM me with a prefered time, or any other of our team leaders and we'll get you in. After that I will grant you access to the team forum on this webpage as well. Please send me any questions or concerns you have about the team.

5/24/06
    After renewing my account for one month, I suddenly realized I had finally lost most of my interest in Blue Burst. I made the decision to transfer Master over to another player before I finally cancelled my subscription for an extended amount of time. Shinobu will be picking up where I loosly left off, and I'm sure she'll do a better job in the next couple months than I have lately. Next month, she'll be starting a new topic for better control and organiztion.

4/20/06
    Last night was a pretty active night. Not only were about 8 or 9 members online, but we also got 6 new memebrs. It was a little crazy, for me at least. It was also fun, acting like a dorkus in the lobby, trying out some recordings and such. I didn't get very many pics, but I did snag one of the team lobby before everyone broke off for individual endevours. Anyway, the team is officially NOT INACTIVE.

4/19/06
    Check out this video of the team: Click
    XviD codec

4/17/06
    With War of Limits 1 and 2 out, there are more activities for the team to work together on. Also, a few members have lower level characters they wish to level up. The team has gotten more active lately, with older members coming back and other players wanting to join. Let's keep this trend going, we're almost at the next team expansion and we have enough room for more players.

--------------------------------------------------

The PSOW BB Team as of 7/11/06
    We have 29 members with a limit of 40.

Master

<0076> Parn

Leaders

<0038> Alisil
    <0053> Hayabusa
    <0057> Madalyn~
    <0058> Kitty'
    <0034> Shinobu

Members

<0016> RBF2000
    <0025> Ryuen
    <0026> Get - Game
    <0030> DeadbyDawn
    <0040> Priest(HC)
    <0047> Spider
    <0055> Mallow
    <0056> ShinJinHan
    <0057> Skorp'
    <0060> Presea
    <0061> Ghost
    <0062> KoYumi
    <0069> Emilia`
    <0070> Lola
    <0071> BoxBlaster
    <0073> SNES
    <0081> Jackie Boy
    <0082> Devin
    <0083> Tetsuo Oni
    <0084> Neromyr
    <0085> 'Quickshot
    <0086> Scrythe
    <0090> Zarode
    <0091> Oritia
    <0093> EDDIE
    <0094> blues

- PSOW has lost 0 members since last update.

- PSOW has 1 ranking point and 9,877 points in reserve, for a total of 9,878.

- PSOW has 5 earned privelidges:

Member limit 20: cost 1,500 points
    Dressing Room: cost 3,000 points
    Member limit 40: cost 4,000 points
    Team Flag: cost 2,800 points
    Special Team Quest: cost 3,000 points

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-09-15 14:51 ]</font>

The above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. Please let me know if I've made any mistakes on it.

Please feel free to IM me with any other questions you may have about the team as well.

Sorry I haven't been on lately. The credit card was expired....and I'm waiting to get ahold of a new one. I'll be back as soon as I can.
    This is my NEW signature. Complete with shameless self-promotion!

<0093> EDDIE

AKA

<0093> Drake

Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Double-post FTL

Transformed all my crappy enemy parts and donated them to the team. Hope it helped.

I'm the one donating team points, not Ed (He thinks EVERYTHING is tradeable to EVERYBODY >_>;

Come on, guys, burn your crap for a good cause
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I'd like to rejoin. I haven't been on the game in a long while, so I was booted, but I'm back and ready to get back into the swing of things

Characters: Disco!, 'Motown, Blues

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Russian on 2006-07-18 10:01 ]</font>

If you are interested in rejoining the team, send me a PM and we can setup a meeting time.

On 2006-07-18 10:10, Ryna wrote:
    If you are interested in rejoining the team, send me a PM and we can setup a meeting time.
    Done. Thank you.

Welcome back to the team Russian.

EDIT: By the way, who still needs access to the PSOW Blue Burst Team forum?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-07-18 18:57 ]</font>

A click on the forum tells me the board does not exist. Does that help?