Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Dimwitted President of the WTSA

Well, there are a few things that make me laugh whenever I remember them...Here we go!

1: That darn Hippo song from The Brack Show

2: The tought of Sephiroth getting his hair cut

3: The day I was chased around by some overpowered guy named Balzack on Dragon Warrior Online

4: The first episode of Harvey Birdman (The one with that stupid Jabberjaw)

5: The day I beat FF7, but the power went out during the ending scene... (Dang!)

6: One of my episodes of "Final Fantasy Stick"

7: The day everyone fought me any stole my money on Dragon Warrior Online.

8: A quote by a slime on Dragon Warrior:
    "What do you mean which side is my ass!?"
    (I have to tell you the whole story in order for you to understand it)

9: The brand of FF7 based cereals my cousin and I made up:
    SephyCrunch: The cereal made out of grade A glue
    CloudPuffs: You have to soak these in milk, or they'll cut you mouth
    Cap'nYuffie: The cereal that turns you into a spaz, due to the high amout of sugar and coffee.
    CaitSith Charms: The cereal that brings ultimate bad luck.

9: My very bad attempt at playing Dance Dance Revolution on a dance pad...In public! Darn Afronova!!

10: The day I dressed up as Sephiroth-- and threated a few people with my "masamune" (a very sharp pencil)

11: The days I actually celebrated Vincent's 33rd birthday. It was crazy... I was talking like him and stuff, dressed like him (a bit), brought a cape to school (got in trouble for it), and carried around a ton of pictures of the cute guy himself... It was sad..

12: The day I celebrated International Chocobo Day... Also the day I did the Chocobo Mating Dance in public...I should have killed myself then...

Squidsquatch

Look at someone (preferably with long hair) and imagine them shaved bald.

I find it funny when my entire class is quietly "taking notes" on their computers, and all of a sudden someone will burst out laughing. It's usually me though, because I'm always at PSOW at such times... -_-

The Fung Shui (sp?) episode of SeaLab 2021.

Thinking about that poor bird that killed itself by flying into a window while we were reciting prayer in high school (damn Catholic schools).

Another all high school prayer moment: when a friend monotonely read the lyrics for Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" over a PA (and yes, he included the "Oh" part).

Me, Seraphine and Zero (all from PSOtakus) getting kicked off the stage at the rave at ACEN...though that also disappointing as we couldn't get Sciler on stage with us...nor could we haven anyone take pictures...

Whenever I think of that Snickers commerical during the 2000 election of a guy in a voting booth with cartoon Elephant talking about his dad and the cartoon donkey talking about how he invented everything in order to convince him which side to vote for.

That is all I can think of right now...

Something that will always make me laugh is a particular showing on Mystery Science Theater 3000. Don't know how many of you will remember it, but here goes.

MST3K was heckling a live action Japanese monster movie about a giant robot named Jet Jaguar, who (like every other giant robot) trashed giant monsters on a regular basis. Please, keep in mind that Batman was a popular movie with me at the time. At one point, there was a closeup on Jet Jaguar's face, during a battle with a winged monster., which included a molded and grated smile, at which point one of the hecklers said, "Winged freak! Wait'll they get a load of me." I don't know if it was some connection between the robot's and Jack Nicholson's face from the Batman movie, but I busted up for nearly 20 minutes before I was able to calm myself. To this day (which has made this entry difficult to write), every time I think of that, I start laughing.

That and any episode of the Animaniacs, that's what's been funny for me.

[beg]Please don't flame me for this.[/beg]

Playing quote tag with my wife through emails for a few hours during the weekdays while at work.

Fighting Jango Fett, with a lightsaber, and other lightsaber weilding fans inside the movie theater waiting for Episode II to begin.

Watching the many silly things our daughter does everyday.

On an Episode of Farscape, Out of Thier Minds was the title, the crew got thier minds switched into different bodies. The main guy character at one point get put into the main female character, which he likes. During one scene when he's alone, in her body, he decides to take a look down. To keep it clean he jiggles around and such. When caught he says, "Ohh come on, I'm a guy. We dream about this kinda stuff!" I laugh my rump off for a good few minutes. That whole episode is very funny too.
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."

Coming to PSOW off topic (need I say more?)

Talking to a friend of mine about his "virtual girlfriends" and hearing him say, "If you squint, she looks real!!"

Talking to a friend about his recent group date and hearing him say, "I found out I wear a size 6 in womens clothing. It must be my wide, childbearing hips."

On 2002-10-25 12:45, Nidarrock wrote:
    Fighting Jango Fett, with a lightsaber, and other lightsaber weilding fans inside the movie theater waiting for Episode II to begin.
    Thank you, you reminded me of one more.

"Triumph at the line for the opening show of Star Wars Episode II."

PSO, the time when myself, Ucchan, and Rotis disguised ourselves as Xploder, Gameshark and CodeBreaker...

Diablo 2, when people with "Ultimate" or "Elite" are in channels begging for gear or rushes... they're not quite so ultimate now, are they...

The sense of Deja-vu, which everyone has felt at least once in their lifetime...

When people keep telling me to cut my hair... (dammit, leave it alone)

When my connection keeps breaking... (wait, that's not funny)

When my orders go "unavailable" (that's not funny either... =/)

When the cat attacks the dog... and wins...

And some other stuff. o_O

Legendary Archmage

Watching somebody do something really badly that you are really good at.

-When Glider was saying "Giggle" a WHOLE lot during one game, then he accidently types in "Guggle" once. Oh my god it was late, but so so so funny.
    -At a public cafeteria, throwing large pieces of food through the air. (ie- a sub sandwich just sailing by as you eat...)
    -Cussing really loud when you do something that doesn't merit cussing. (dropping a pencil and just being like "dammit! dammit!!")
    -There's more, I just can't think of them right now...
    Mr. Sassy Baskets
    Level 25 Newman Ranger/Guntecher
    Mrs. Butter Stacks
    Level 30 Cast Fortefighter