I need someone honest out there to help out a poor, little HUnewearl. I started PSO with multiple characters, but gave up on all but one, I have been using the others to only raise MAG's that my HUnewearl can't. Anyway, I know it's a huge favor to ask, but I need someone to just hang out in a Passworded room while I drop off junk from my other characters, exit, & then pick them up with my HUnewearl. All you have to do is stand there. I'm only level 27 or so, so I don't have much to offer, but maybe I could pass on some blade weapons for a similar level player & some parasite wear for your help. I will be so crushed if someone steals my little MAG's away from me & I will splatter your name all over PSO BBS's. I am in Japan, so if you can help please post the time convenient for you in internet time (at the bottom right of your in-game PSO menu screen). It's @172 here now & if you're up for some playing caves or mines on hard afterwards, that would be awesome as well !!!!!! Thanks !!

I would be more then happy to help you out. It's @393 here now, I'm in Puck:13-01.

Thanks sinteres !!! I'll check the lobby on PUCK 13-01. My 1st character will be a big white RAcast named Legion.03. Lets exchange guild cards & I'll make a game & send the password to you via PSO short mail. Is that cool?

sintres...I was just dancing in PUCK 13-01, but I didn't see ya...Is sintres your character name also?? My internet time shows @ 200 (is your DC internal clock correct? internet time should be the same all around the globe....) Anyway, I will go back to PUCK 13-01 in a bit at @215. Is that cool?

hey bro..i could do that for u....just so you would do the same thing for me...cause i wanted to do the samething u wanted to do....rite now its 8:00 pm pacific time...i'll be on later at 9...i'll be at puck block 9...i'll hang out at the lobby for a while....okay...peace

Hey JaDe,
    That would be cool by me. Because Sinteres replied first, I'm waiting on him now. I'm currently waiting in PUCK 13-01. If I can't hook up with sinteres by then, I'll check for you in PUCK 9-01 in an hour, O.K.?? I'll just be hanging in the lobby...a big white RAcast named Legion.03. What is your character?

Hey JaDe,
    Thanks, but actually i ran into sinteres right after my post, so he helped me out with my stuff. I was in PUCK 9:01 right after this post. I waited for about 15 mins, but didn't see ya.
    If you still need help with doing the item transfers with your Char, let me know & I will be more than happy to help. Just let me know the time in internet time & look for my reply to this topic to make sure I have seen your reply post.

Oh, & sinteres...thanks again for everything. You are the greatest !!!!! Hope to game with you soon in the future (after I level up a bit..he he!)

later...

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Gureo on 2001-02-24 00:29 ]</font>