View Poll Results: Christ I am so upset right now with sega... i understand this isnt the place to rant and go on and

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • is really great, never had a problem

0 0%
  • ehh.. sega could be better but its nice

1 16.67%
  • sega=money hungry and doesnt care

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    God/Speed

Christ I am so upset right now with sega... i understand this isnt the place to rant and go on and on about it but i already tried to get ahold of the people that i needed to and i feel like sega just doesnt give a shit about the servers anymore...

How the HELL can i buy a hunters licence using my gamecube to do it, then turn around and 5 mins. later i cant play the damn game online cuz "the lines busy"... THE LINES BUSY!?!?!? using BB how the F**K can a line be busy... again I am sorry about this but i wanted to kill someone when that shit happened.

Off of how crazy that can be i also just wanted to make a poll to see if i am the only crazy one out there that hates sega...

SEGA:

I'm not happy with Sega too 'cause they released Plus in US but not here in the UK. Man I hate when they do that. It really (insert incredibly rude profanity here )me off. I want to play the bonus areas too, the tower that is
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

Apparently GC servers for US players have been down lately because of a supposed power outage.

I don't see any point in ranting about Sega though. If you're on GC, you have to remember that those servers have been operational for years now- I actually thought they'd have shut down for good by now, but Sega have kept the server up and running.

Tweengo- I can understand that, being from the UK myself. Plus would have been nice, but in the end there's not a whole lot you can do about it. If you want to play Tower, you'll have to go online..

Yes, Sega are very laid-back with the GC servers (hell, even with the Blue Burst ones), but the game is very old now, and the quality/amount of maintenence will be very occasional.

It's widely known that GC's seen it's best days, now its just slowly getting less and less populated- the game isn't gonna be around for much longer I guess, so enjoy it while you still can.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2006-07-11 00:30, Asuke wrote:
    How the HELL can i buy a hunters licence using my gamecube to do it, then turn around and 5 mins.

using BB how the F**K can a line be busy...
    Logic -1?

Cube is for I&II
    BB is on teh PC.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Ok well think about this. Sega has kept dc servers up and running. Why would they take down gcn?
    just give it a couple of days, remember pso isnt the only game sega made. They have to worry about other games as well

On 2006-07-11 11:45, Firocket1690 wrote:

Logic -1?

Cube is for I&II
    BB is on teh PC.

BB in this case means broadband.

Yeah, this is really unacceptable. It's not really an excuse that the game is old, they have paying customers.

GO TO HELL C:

They probably figure everyone is playing on the "other" servers.

I guess it's hypocritical for me to say, cause I play there, but I wish STs servers were still up, if most people played there, I probably would stay. The official server just had a...better feel to it, I'm not sure what it is.

People will say that ST's server sucks cause of FSOD, but I've FSODd more on the other server than on ST, albeit, those FSODs were probably all my fault

God/Speed

so is there anyway for me to get onto a JP server? or do i have to be on a US server then transfer to a US server?

and who has a "private" server that i can play on? how do you get a private server?

Call me if theres any E-Drama

you cannot ask or discuss about private servers here

On 2006-07-11 12:25, Alielle wrote:
    On 2006-07-11 11:45, Firocket1690 wrote:

Logic -1?

Cube is for I&II
    BB is on teh PC.

BB in this case means broadband.

Yeah, this is really unacceptable. It's not really an excuse that the game is old, they have paying customers.
    just because you pay for something, doesn't mean you get everything you want. I mean not to mention, its $10 a month, i know it adds up in the long run, but its still $10 a month, less than a dollar a day. So that does mean that they should provide costumer service, but they aren't gonna jump to your beck an call. ;/