Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is my character Ikubi!! <3 This is the cast version she'll be in PSU(with a few liberties taken). In eps1 and 2, she;s been a HUnewearl, but for PSU, since they have the humanoid look for the casts, i thought that would fit her better. She has a back story, but ii don't feel like putting it up. xD

[edit] Now colored with flats! ;D Yay, its late and i have work tomorrow, so i'm done coloring now. XD maybe thursday. ~_~ Anyhow, enjoy. I may do a cutesy piccy tomorrow at work. ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -memoru- on 2006-07-17 21:13 ]</font>

Other than her smaller right eye, she's rather cute. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Wow. I really like this, and that's saying something because usually anime-styled drawings don't impress me very much. The foreshortening on the eyes looks perhaps a little off, but I'm not sure it has any less impact or stylized cuteness because of it. The rest of the body is awesome, too.

I have a sneaking suspicion I might like the sketchy rough version better than a cleaned up/colored one, though. Not really sure why, either. I think the light, frantic-looking line quality gives it a sort of charm that would be somewhat lost if it were just solid black strokes without any deviation.

Great work, regardless.

I have to agree with ....the sketchy version has an artistic look that's rather appealing. Speaking of appealing...oh wait, no I meant revealing . I doubt PSU will give the liberties that your illustration requires At least you have good anatomy skillz Otherwise this particular outfit would have been made illegal .

lol, thanks. I do like my sketches better than colored versions, but on Deviant Art, a lot of people like color better, so i try to color more often. xD The outfit of the cast models are kinda skimpy, but not to this degree. I know there are some things that are off proportional wise, but i was afraid that if i did anymore that it was gonna mess up. i've been in a artistic-block lately, and this has been the best thing so far. xD

Anyhow, i'm glad you enjoy it, I'll have her back story a little later on. ;D

This is quite the awesome pic...I enjoy seeing more and more PSU fanart around here in Fanworks. Personally, I'm wondering if you plan to ink and color this myself. But even just like that, it's still very nice. Keep up the good work!
    I'm still around.

Yes i am planning to color it, i'm doing flats even now. ;D Yay for me!

O.o
    Very nice!

*thought occurs*
    Did you message me a few days ago? Your name is familiar...

Why yes, yes i did. xD I said that i lived around the same area, and that i was surprised to see someone from the Southern VA. ;D

lol. I got the message, and I was going to reply, but I suddenly had to go. Then I just forgot about it. >.<