Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter
    constantly changing, unless a football game is on

actually, both chaos bringer and the chaos bringer+ versions are exceptions as you can get them offline easly as you have. the rule that you can only get ss cards offline for 100+ is in general, correct. there will always be exceptions to the lv rules. punch, a r1 is another good example and even still, there is a chance to get them before 100. this is if you are extremely lucky but usually you are only a few levels off the 100 mark. also s cards are lv 50 up, not 100. so getting dark bridge is no suprise, not to take anything away from him though as it is still a great find. my curent best is heart of poumn at 97. pure luck. I also have several s cards but heart of poumn easily trumps them because I love using sword items. im offline only so I will beat it eventually.

Considering that I'm at a very low level, the best card I got offline was the Dark Belra, In My Opinion. I'm hoping to get the Chaos Bringer card that my cousin got at level 44.

Can't really remember off the top of my head but, probably a dark meteor card. Been so long since I've played PSO3

Rappy Hunter
    constantly changing, unless a football game is on

lv 44!? boy did he get it late!
    look for chaos bringer around lv 30, chaos bringer+ around lv 50 or so.... then set in for the long haul unless you go online, cause you are not getting any more s or ss cards easy like those offline, unless you get extremely lucky that is. my best luck on getting s and ss cards have come from story.

Now that you mention it, I've been getting a lot more cards than he has, even though i'm about 15 levels lower than him. But yeah, once I get to level 30, i'll watch out for it. Thanks for the info, Spiral.

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

Its been forever since I last played this game, but the rarest card I won was Chaos Bringer+, as for the best well IMO it was Ill Gill.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Psycho Wand is the rarest item I have

I don't really care about the rarity of the card. So Sange Yasha. This card OWNS (especially with HP attack)

For me, its been Dark Bridge, Epsilon and Merikle.
    Those were my offline treasures before corruption. Luickilly, I ganed them all back again via auctions and whatnot, so its all good.

Oh and is it me, or do suppressed guns ALWAYS turninto either a Sinow or an Indi Belra, (not that I'm complaining) XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAGNAGELPPOD on 2006-09-02 13:18 ]</font>

Ummm, I guess it's you , since mine transformed into a Love rappy last time