Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a HUnewearl at LV132 and is Greenill. But the thing is since she was my first character, I made a lot of mistakes with her (like materials...she only has 26 luck! ). But it took me some time to raise her level to where she is right now. So I don't know...should I?

Pumpkin King. More like Pumpkin Faggot

hell i wouldnt.

I am not a animal.....I AM A MAN!

uhhhhhh.......if you have extra space on a memory card create a new guy dont delete a lvl 132 unless your super despret!

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

just create a new one, yuor mem can hold four characters why deleat it, you can use her to find stuff
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

A legend.. One day, when he is ready...

No reason to delete her. o_O Hell, you can still get 100 luck on her, you just need to figure out usage for slot items, weps and your mag. Post this things and we could help you, but don't delete her, hell my HUmar is 185 and doesnt have max luck unless I use three God/Abilities on him.

I already have 4 characters. And with 26 luck? HUney's ATA is below average. Placing God/Abilities is not going to help it that much even though it would help my luck a lot. But that would be wasting slot spaces and there are some items I feel I need to keep on her as a definite. I need more opinions, thank you guys for the input. I'm not desperate yet, but I'm becoming to be.

Oh and here are my HUney's items carrying so far.

Asuka + 30 (35/0/0/0/15)
    Holy Ray + max grind (can't remember)
    Gae Bolg (25/0/35/15/0)
    Burning Vulcan + 10 (0/0/25/25/45)
    Double Saber + 35 (0/15/0/20)
    Ultimate Frame:4 slots (still searching for 4 slot Guard Wave)
    -God/Arm
    -Cure/Paralysis
    -Hero/Ability (or God/Arm / Orge/Power++ in some cases)
    -Hero/Ability
    Celestrial Shield
    Savitri (13/100/50/37) (I know, not the best mag in the world but that's the only way to make a Savitri with Greenill).

do you have some guard waves? addslots are very helpful, they cost 1 photon drop in the secret shop in gallons shop quest.. sorry if it seems like im being a know it all or whatever, its just that some ppl dont know that yet.

Yes, I know they are in Gallon's Shop. Problem is, I'm not online. I'm offline only. Yes, I do have some Guard Waves and all of them only have 1 slot. Funny thing is that I only have two Addslots. So I'm not wasting those on just one with one slot.

Jesus, if you delete that thing you'll go on my list of eternal morons. That's alot of time to just throw away there. Just make another character, don't kill it. If you don't have extra space, buy a new memory card. I don't know about you, but I value the extensive time I spent on a character more than the $20 it takes to get a new memory card. And don't go getting one of those cheapo third-party pieces of shit either!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-07-18 19:55 ]</font>

Uh huh. Even if the character was your first one and you messed up on it from the beginning?