Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "some PSO pics"

I saw these at gamefaqs, so if you havent seen them here they are if you have... then... umm... ok?

http://www.jemeni.com/misc/pso_gc_front.jpg
    http://www.jemeni.com/misc/pso_gc_back.jpg

http://www.jemeni.com/misc/pso_gc_inside.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wobba on 2002-10-27 08:26 ]</font>

=t_t= I wonder how they got it so soon

Im pretty sure Toys R Us got shipments in around friday. They still cant sell em till release date of course, unless you're a cool guy manager and can get yours early or something.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

That's so not cool. @_@

And why couldn't some other store get their shipment in?! I hate having no one at Toys R Us know what I'm talking about. I asked if they had any shipments of "Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube" and she askes me "Star Wars for Gameview?"

Gah! I want the game before everyone else too. ;_;

im not saying toys r us is the only store, i just know they they got them in then. Other stores might have tham already also.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

Yeah, I know. I called Babbages, Toys R Us, EB, Stop and Save Software, and Circuit City. I made them all go check in the back to see if they had ANY boxes from Sega. Nothing. x_X; *wails*

*sigh* Guess I'm gonna have to wait like everyone else.. except for that little bastard on Gamefaqs. He got PSO and Shinobi early. Garg, I say, garg!

Apparently this guy who took the pictures has a high contact in Sega and recieved the game on Friday. He cannot go online because the HL page is not finished.

Dark Falz Cultist

Wow, what a lack of disc art. The GC discs are comically tiny, sure, but they could've squeezed a little rappy on there or something <g>

Mannn.... I so can't wait. The next couple of days are going to excruciating. PSO PSO PSO!

I have next Monday and Tuesday off... so even though it comes out in the middle of the week, at least I'll have 4 days of uninterrupted PSO afterwards!

[Edit: Hahahah, one typo can really change the whole meaning of a sentence.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rotis on 2002-10-27 10:40 ]</font>

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

http://www.jemeni.com/misc/pso_gc_website.jpg

YES US GC PSO HAS FREE 30 DAY TRIAL!!!! SWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthWufei on 2002-10-27 11:00 ]</font>

On 2002-10-27 10:38, Rotis wrote:
    Wow, what a lack of disc art. The GC discs are comically tiny, sure, but they could've squeezed a little rappy on there or something <g>

Mannn.... I so can't wait. The next couple of days are going to excruciating. PSO PSO PSO!

I have next Monday and Tuesday off... so even though it comes out in the middle of the week, at least I'll have 4 days of uninterrupted PSO afterwards!

[Edit: Hahahah, one typo can really change the whole meaning of a sentence.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rotis on 2002-10-27 10:40 ]</font>
    I know what you mean. Thankfully, I have only one class on Tuesday that ends around 12:30. So right after that I can go pick up my copy. And then the next day, I don't have work, or any classes. Or until next Monday! Ahaahahahah..