View Poll Results: To me, it doesn't really matter. I mean, as long as I can experience the game I've been waiting for

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 75.00%
  • No

6 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2002-10-29 03:18, CorneliusPower wrote:
    I definetly voted for Yes. A keyboard would certainly be awesome to have but isnt really required to enjoy the PSO experience. I'm definetly gonna order an imported keyboard for my Gamecube, I know where to go, but during the time I wait for it to arrive, Im gonna utilize the controller to the best I can. So yes it's nice to have, and no it's not fully necessary to have to fully enjoy the PSO experience. I am getting one though. Peace.
    personaly i cant even imagine living without a keyboard. im sure we all remember the time when a guy without a keyboard joined your game, was he any fun to play with? did you swap guild cards and meet him an any future games? nah, sega really cut PSO's legs out from under it.

can you send me a private message of where i can import a keyboard off the internet cornelius?

I hope that a Keyboard is not far behind. I didnt like trying to type with the pad
    F/C
    3696-0129-2600

I vote YES!!!, mainly because when i first started playing i did'nt have a keyboard, and it was hell all u can do without one is basically symbol chat HI, Bye whatever, not much fun talkin like thatdoes any1 know if the switch to hook a PC keyboard up to GC is out?