Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Welcome to the August 2006 version of the PSO Screenshot Thread. You can find last month's thread here. All PSO screenshots, Episode 1&2 and Blue Burst, should be posted here.

Remember to be mindful of the screenshots you post and remember that this is a family-oriented site.

Also, it is highly recommended that you keep your screenshots under 700 pixels wide. Anything larger than that will cause most forum members to have to scroll horizontally. If you want to post images larger than that, link to them using the url tags and provide a brief description of the screenshot.

If you have a large number of screenshots, link to them using the url tags and provide a brief description.

It is also recommended that you convert your images to JPG to keep the file sizes smaller. If you do not have the ability to resize or convert, try using this program: http://www.xnview.com/

Posts that are not directly related to a picture or a question about a picture will be considered off-topic and dealt with according to the forum rules.

If you need image hosting, you can use Getintothegame's server. As long as you use it for PSOW images only, you may use it. The tool is located here. Also, you may use it to submit pictures to the Item Database and Fan Works.

If you have questions about taking screenshots, please consult these guides -
    Skorpius's Guide to Taking BB Screenshots
    Skorpius' Gamecube Snapshot Upload Guide
    US GC PSO Pictorial Walkthrough

teh ninja'd

Rawr.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2006-08-01 12:18 ]</font>

wow was this the longest 7 minutes of my life!! my symbol chat stick fight!!

EDIT: Inserted a line-break

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-08-01 06:45 ]</font>

Haha, that's great. Very creative.

haha thanks alot!! =)

Wicked User/Axel Factor Cultist AxelgearVII's Avatar

No explanation necessary for these. Just wish I could host them as bmp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxelgearVIII on 2006-08-01 07:28 ]</font>
    Decade long veteran of PSO, PSO Ep1&2, PSOBB, and PSUJP. Axel or VII will do.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

lol Axel, I wondered how that would look on Alisil, and you went and did it without me saying anything.
    <3 *saved a couple*

(Obviously old pic) >_> I'll get new ones this month, I sware.

Oh yeah..and does Jizai have a unique sound like a lot of the other epIV rares do? Been meaning to ask since no one ever mentions it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psobsesser on 2006-08-01 08:48 ]</font>

It sounds fairly normal to me, but I did notice in Mines that when I hit a Gillchich with Sange & Yasha, there's a distinct 'ching' (like metal striking against metal).

With Jizai, there wasn't any noise like that- which I find pretty wierd considering they're both twin katanas.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Milla from DDwBP

One step closer...

teh ninja'd

Hahahaha. After tekking the bad boy properly some time ago...

I had a person I was trading combine this for me. (I made sure he couldn't just run off with it. )

Then I tried to get a few good beam shots in, but it was kinda hard due to how fast they fire. :<

I'm thinking about wether or not to pay someone (ogod expensive for one) to hunt a syncesta or to stay with the Blades, however.