View Poll Results: is it worth the 1/22 drop from a pal rappy as to me that would take absolutuely ages and piping bore

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes its a good weoopn

2 20.00%
  • no it is too difficult to get for what it is

8 80.00%
  • dont know whats that?

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oraichiagito?

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

is it worth the 1/22 drop from a pal rappy as to me that would take absolutuely ages and piping bores me so much cos i have very littl patience, is it worth the trouble

Oh christ, don't do it. If you really want one, get it from a non-rare enemy.

The animation is awful, and therefore useless in Ultimate. The only way it can be servicable is if you have a GodBattle equipped.

For your own sanity, don't pipe for it...

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

I'd say not worth it.
    And btw, it's orotiagito.

run a few dozen 'fake in yellow' - 10 minutes and 12k exp per run, tons of grinders on the way. and your occasional pal rappy.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Porkchop Sandwiches

Again, it's not worth it. It would be completely different if it was like 7/8 or something like that. So for your own precious time, don't try to get one off of a Pal Rappy.

Rena-ko has a point. If you're really set on getting one (why?), then just do fake in yellow runs, that way you arent wasting your time.

what did PSOPRINCE mean by piping? what is piping?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=723

Specifically:

Hunting Rare Enemies: Telepipe Trick
    The other method for finding rare enemies is referred to as the telepipe (TP) trick. To make use of the TP trick simply locate an enemy that has a rare counterpart. Obviously it is worthwhile to have more of that enemy present while using the TP trick. Next set a telepipe and use it to go back to Pioneer 2. After returning to Ragol through the telepipe, check to see if there are any rare enemies. If there are none, repeat.

Why is this possible? Offline, all enemies reset when the player leaves the area (goes into another area or returns to Pioneer 2). Enemies reset because the game itself is not programmed to keep basic enemy information in the RAM (normal/rare type, HP, and status changes). Thus by leaving the area and returning an enemy will reset back to its default state. If the enemy in question has a rare counterpart there's a chance that it will change into that rare because its type is recalculated again. Just keep in mind that this trick only works offline in both single-player and multi-player mode. While online the PSO servers store most of the basic enemy information so that everyone in a party will see the same enemies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-08-03 20:18 ]</font>

I tried to do it also, but essentially, it is not worth it. I literally killed about 10 Pal rappies and none of them dropped an Agito. Simply put, a rare enemy is hard enough to find, a 1/22 drop makes it extremely difficult to getting it. But it is worth it if you want EXP and some grinders along the way. DO NOT try to pipe for the Pal Rappy, I assure you, it is seriously not worth it.

Trust me when I say this: OROTIAGITO IS NOT WORTH IT.

Horribly slow animation, horribly innacurate special that's a horribly watered down version of Berserk, horribly hard to obtain (off a horribly boring enemy to pipe for)

Orotiagito is horrible. Period.

If your mind is set on hunting it, and there's nothing we can do to change your mind, FiY is your friend.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm