Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General/Battle

Sorry if this sounds newbish, but I was wondering if you can buy a General/Battle from the armor shop. If so, what mode do you need to be in order to buy it?

i dont think you can...but if you could id say itd have to be in ultimate

No, you can't. At the same time, General/Battle is a somewhat failure to equip. Yes, the speed increases but it is hardly noticable. If possible, get a Devil/Battle instead. The best of all on GC, a God/Battle.

Personally I DO use the general/battle. It's a slight boost, but to me anything that speeds up my character, is a great help

It really isn't worth it. 10% speed boost isn't even noticeable. If you do notice it, you're just kidding yourself. We're talking about the difference of tenths of a second. You don't see a difference with General/Battle. You MIGHT see a difference with Devil/Battle, depending on which character you use. God/Battle is pretty much the only worthwhile /Battle unit to use.

Well, General/Battle is only a good alternative until you find a better /Battle if possible. It's true that any /Battle is good but 10% is not a high amount though. Specifically speaking, it doesn't show a true improvement in speed while using, say, a twin sword or a shot weapon.

On 2006-08-03 21:53, whocares111 wrote:
    You MIGHT see a difference with Devil/Battle, depending on which character you use.
    You do see a difference, albeit a slight one.

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

with genral i really cant tell its equiped, i epuiped angel minds to use a tech and forgto too requip i i couldn't tell the difference
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

PSO Assassin

general is still usefull (for hunters at least). when you do a 3 swing combo, the small 10% increase in speed can give you time to sidestep an enemys attack

10% increase is useless. For a hunter, you're better off putting a /Power unit or /Arm unit. Like I said, pretty much the only /Battle unit that is useful is God/Battle. All the other ones suck.

Edit: Unless you're on Blue Burst... Then you get a Heavenly/Battle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whocares111 on 2006-08-04 11:37 ]</font>