Well, seeing that the RP thread has been restarted, I'm going to redo the discussion thread. If you would like to see the old thread, click this link:

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?t...10047&forum=12

For those of you who do not wish to read most of that, I've prepared the important information the original RP author (Neromyr) wrote.

Character Name:
    Class:
    Height:
    Weightboth optional but there so people can get an image of what you look like)
    Descriptionpersonality, quirks, anything that helps describe your char and build that mental image)
    Brief history:
    Permission to use: To tell if you want people using your character in there own 'installments' of the RP.

Here is Neromrys's character info which is just an example for reference.

Character Name: Neromyr
    Class: FOmar
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Description: slightly tattered robe, he wears no hat but wears a pair of thin rectangular sunglasses. He tends to be a cast now ask later person when it comes to dealing with foes, and he has a slight case of parinoia
    History:Neromyr is a survivor from pioneer 1 he disaproved of what the military was doing on Ragol so he left the colony area and went to live on his own in the wilderness. since he was nowhere near the colony he was unaffected by the explosion that wiped out pioneer 1. he has spent his time on ragol far far away from civilization until he saw the pods from pioneer 2 decending. he slowly and cautiosly made his way back to the colony towards civilixzation. when pioneer 2's chief refused to listen to his warnings about what happened he went off and secluded himself in a dark ally on pioneer 2.

Permissions list. A yes means it is perfectly alright with the character creator that you use them. A blank and no generally indicate "no" although you can make 'references' to that character or just send a PM.
    Also, if you are using someone elses character, please don't change the way they act and how they do things. Make sure to read the character description and it also helps to read some of the author's posts. To find character descriptions, go to the link and locate them within the thread.

1. Neromyr - Yes
    2. Caption M. Flash - Yes
    3. Kafie Katu -
    4. Biko -
    5. Aneka - No
    6. Maverick -
    7. Spike -
    8. Rina -
    9. Danielle -
    10. Shadow - Yes
    11. Zankou Halliwell - Yes
    12. Jet Li - yes
    13. Grey -
    14. Gamma - yes
    15. Vod - yes
    16. "Doctor" Jay Chirurgie -
    17. Joe - Yes
    18. Dusk - Yes
    19. Jonathan Koreyo -

Good luck to future role playing and have fun ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-08-16 20:17 ]</font>

for JOE it is a yes
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Oh, my bad. Thank you Skye.

*EDIT*
    For good measure, I'll copy Serene and post my old description... it has changeed a little.

Name: Caption M. Flash
    Class: Ramar/Humar
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 180
    ID: Purplenum
    Description: Wheres a long, open trench coat, a whtie under shirt, and dark pants. Auburn hair which covers part of his face. He has a robotic right hand from a previous encounter with some 'enemies.'
    History: Fluent with both hunter and ranger weapons, Cap has no magical ability--- at all. He carries no armor, shield, mag, or even a primary weapon. Old, broken, and even brand new weapons are modified/rebuilt into original/unstable weapons. Rather ill tempered when it comes to long term engagements and things that don't work out the way he planned. Not very socialable, he only has one actual contact,Zankou , which he is in debt to for the loss of his arm... being partially Cap's fault. Tends to start fights with his mouth or actions just for the fun of it ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-08-05 16:05 ]</font>

So far in my story:

Character Name: Shadow
    Class: FOmar
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 160 lbs (without armor/weapons) 250 lbs. (with armor/weapons)
    Description: An orphan who was abandoned by his parents. A nice guy when calm, but somewhat hotheaded. Hates oppression, as well as unjust authoritative figures. A natural leader. Has the black and red robes, with spiky crimson hair.
    Brief History: Has a foggy memory of his past, except for his master, Assailant. He was trained by Assailant, but what he's unaware of is that he was trained to be a Black Paper assassin. When he caught wind of this, he rebelled against Black Paper. He lost his memory in the incident and has been Black Paper's target ever since.
    Permission: Yes

Character Name: Jaysky (Jay for short)
    Class: HUmar
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 190 lbs. (without armor/weapons) 280 lbs (with armor/weapons)
    Description: An adventurist who would do anything for his friends. He's a lifelong friend of Shadow, who he met shortly after the Black Paper incident that wiped Shadow's memory. He's the brute force of the duo, and is also like Shadow-usually calm, but dangerous when angry. Endu costume, long grey hair, scar on one eye.
    Brief History: He was the first person outside of the Black Paper organization to see Shadow. Ever since he helped Shadow escape Black Paper (Jay didn't know what Shadow was trying to escape from, just that he was trying to escape), the two have been the best of friends.
    Permission: No, he's technically not 'my' character.

Character Name: EDDIE
    Class: RAcast
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 350 lbs.
    Description: Adventorous. Red and black armor, the spear head (the one most RAcasts use)
    Brief History: He was made by an unknown organization to harvest weapons of mass destruction to destroy the government. When Tyrell learned this, he arrested all members of the organization, except for the robots. Instead, he wiped all traces of the organization from the memories of the robots.
    Permission: No

Character Name: Silva
    Class: HUcast
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 290 lbs.
    Description: Helpful personality, however, easily taken advantage of. Silver armor, spear-like head.
    Brief History: The brother of the infamous Black Hound Kireek, he was hired as the second Black Hound, but was mostly a reconnisance unit for Black Paper. After betraying (and killing) his brother, he has found true friends in Jay, Shadow, and EDDIE.

Character Name: Assailant
    Class: FOnoobnewm
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 175 lbs. (without weapons/armor), 250 lbs. (with weapons/armor)
    Description: Shadow's childhood teacher who took him in when nobody else would. He saw much potential in Shadow until he betrayed Black Paper. He's Black Paper's right-hand man. Dark-skinned, 'Montague' hat, yellow armor.
    Brief History: His assassin organization merged with Black Paper. The organization consisted of himself, Sue, and a few other minor hunters. He met Shadow while on a mission to assassinate a powerful hunter and his family. (Shadow's parents)

I'll add more characters as my story develops. Expect a lot of them, as this is one hell of a big and long story.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

That annoying guy who posts on your threads. ColonelPiFace's Avatar

OMG....Finnally a pso rp
    Character Name: Dusk
    Description:vegi green. obsessed about vegies. pointy face
    Brief history: Was created as a project to treat nutritional values. virus tuned him into a protecting killing machine.
    Permission to use: Yes.

the info has changed a bit so i will add that and a refresh of my character bio.

-Hunter Name: JOE
    -Class: RAmarl
    -Race: Beast (Fox-girl)
    -Height: 5'0"
    -Weight: 115
    -Hunter Level: 122
    -ID: Skyle
    -Weapons: JUSTY ST23, Chrush Bullet, Supressed Gun and Vartista (one in each hand), Double Brand, Blizzard Vulcans, Guilty Light
    -Mag: Diwari
    -Armor: trying to find Custome Frame vr.00
    -Shield: Custome Barrior vr.00
    -History: JOE's parents left her when she was about 17-18 years old. Her mother was a very good cheff and could use A Photons in her baking of cakes, cookies and many other assorted sweet pastries and her father was a computer engenier and assisted with designing many of the sysetms that whent on pioner 1. The only things that they left her was a box of two dozen cookies made with photons set in deep freez so they will not spoil and a wrist computer much that was red in color like the ones hunters use but is about 13 years ahead of the curb of the standard ones that the average hunter uses, and a letter explaning why they had to leave on pioner 1 a pass to get on to pioner 2 and a select few phrases about the objects they left her "Eat one and it will give you the strength and courage to overcome any obstical and will even reverse death if the timeing is right","Wear this gontlet only when you become a hunter and it will save you from harms way when need be", Mom & Dad.
    -Description: to discribe JOE she is a general average hunter. Will offten hunt for a monster non-stop untill it drops the item she is looking for(like accursed pal rappies), and will allways help those who are in need; JOE also goes throu life with good morals that are sorta like the 10 commandments minus any that has to do with praying to god and any others like that. She dosn't kill any other person without a good reason to. Combined with 4 years of millitary special forces training and has a very unusaly excelent sense of situational awhereness and is very intuitive about many things. JOE's last mission in the spec ops ended in disaster and changed her for ever. What hapend was that she had just compleated her objective when she was hit in the back of the head with a metal pole by a cast in purple and black armor efectivly KO'ing her, yet she was awake long enoughf to hear the cast say with a undistinguishable yet digital voice "My client has plans for you, my little fox,"; Joe woke up days later in a hospital lying in a room with the basic hospital observation equipment a door and a window leading to an observation room with some very puzzled and shocked doctors. When she walked to the window to see her reflection, insted of human ears she had a pair of 5 inch long "fox" ears, a 2 1/2 foot "fox" tail, a pair of neaon orange eyes that had no pupil, lengthend kay nines, the edges of her mouth curved up similar to a cat, and freckles on her nose and cheak bones with a unremovable shock collar around her neck compleat with a unremovable name tag with a name rather left undisclosed and a removable 10 foot long leash. when she was cleared from the hospital she was given some very consealing clothing and a very hopeful fairwell from the docters and nurses that worked with her for a week to figure out what she had become and what she was capable of; what they found was that her teck abilities were still the same, she was 1.5 times stranger thatn before the incedent, shoot more acuratly than before(by a lot), see in the dark as if it were almost daylight(with a slight glow in the dark property to them), identify people by there scents, hear 1.5 times better than a Numan, had a reaction time of less than 3/4 of a second, a sence of situational awarness almost second to none, and still look prety darn cute and sexy at the same time. She offten uses a Silenced Pistole in one hand and a Vartista in the other or dobble Rayguns, Justy ST-23, Blizzard Vulcans, and when she can get the chance a Dobble Brand, but still prefers ranged combat. JOE often used shifta to raise her atp for about an extera 100pts of damage on an enimy, but has also been using Rabarta a bunch cause it frizzes very commonly. Her personality could be discribed as simi shy, quiet yet confadant to get the job done and is also a tomboy, but yet still very aware of her sexuality, both in the game and IRL <-(I'm a male IRL). Skye got her nick name or "Hunter Name" of JOE cause she takes every combat situation with military presision and she has a spec ops feel to her if she meets a new person and will try to use a gun in any situation, for example if a locked door is blocking the way to her objective she will shoot out the lock and pry the door open sorta like a GI Joe. (She also can not play on line due to lack of a gc brodband modem and lack of $money$)

JOE is the one in the middle(the only female of the three)

with this outfit, insted of the hat in the image she wears a baret with some aviator goggles around her neck, also wairs her hair to "camoflage" her ears and a half skirt that goes down to her knees to hide her tail in the general public sort of.
    -->I do give the members of psoworld to use my character in fan-art-fic-ect, just dont kill off my character in your own stories if you do decide to use my character, ok.

and updated sketch is to come soon and she dosn't speek like a musk-cat person unfortunatly, but JOE can speek like a musk-cat when the setting or felling is right

*sketch update 8/13/06

o_0 could i get any more indepth with my character?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-08-14 18:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-09-08 20:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-10-09 14:41 ]</font>
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Name: Jonathan Koreyo
    ID: Whitill
    Weight: 115 pounds
    Height: 5'2
    Birthday: May 9, Unknown Year
    Description: Jonathan was first created by a mad scientist named Dr. Rile and worked for him as an agent! Soon Jonathan realized that the Dr. Rile worked for the company he's against with! Jonathan had nothing to do but to destroy his creator, Dr. Rile! Jonathan thought it was sad that he destroyed the reason he came to this world! He worked as an individual and had only had bosses from people in the Hunter's Guild!
    History: Jonathan had no parents except a father called Gary Rile, his creator! Dr. Rile was proud of his creation and needed him to do his work! He programmed Jonathan to be an individual once he died and that's just what happened! Gary Rile was a nice person but against the company Jonathan works for! Jonathan killed him and became an individual! Jonathan even prays for Dr. Rile for forgiveness and that kept what Jonathan believed!

Hunter, are you aware of the fact you used an exclamation point instead of a period in your last post or is it for that effect >_>

Anyways, welcome aboard

Darn it;s just tht I get used to exclamation points more that periods, heheh! And thanks for the welcome.

New characters:

Character Name: Drake
    Class: HUmar
    Height: 6'0"
    Description: Has an excellent perception of the human mind. By looking into one's eyes, he can tell what's on someone's mind. By being around a person, he can accurately depict their personality. Beige armor, dirty blonde hair in a ponytail.
    Brief history: Unknown at the moment.
    Permission to use: Not yet

Character Name: Flathead (Nickname, not real name)
    Class: Unknown (assumed cast)
    Height: Unknown
    Weight:Unknown
    Description: An unknown character who's interested in taking Shadow's challenge. However, something is interfering with him taking Shadow's challenge.
    Brief history: He sent a note to Shadow containing a Churel MAG. The note read that he would like to take Shadow's challenge, but cannot at the moment because he's facing a problem. Shadow has sent Drake to help Flathead with this problem. Let's see how it turns out.
    Permission to use: No

Both will be updated as the story progresses.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm