Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Different Mag Photon Blasts? How do you get them? I read somewhere that if a different stat is at a higher proportion to the others, you can get all 'good' photon blasts. I.E., not the healing or Shifta/Deband one. I was playing with my Humar and I got the aerial attack PB! Maybe each class gets different ones but I thought it was just Ranger set, Hunter Set, Force set. My Hunewearl didn't get the aerial blast. Also, I found it kind of stupid that Humars can't get Shifta and Deband as they would the ones most apt to use it. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Is it possible to find Rare monsters on the Quests? If so, this would be especially helpful. It would be really easy if you could find Al Rappies on the Fake in Yellow or Hildeblues on the Native Research, the second one when Alicia Baz actually goes to the planet with you. Or is it programmed into the game that you can't find rares this way? If so, it would be almost too good to be true, haha. I hate the Poison Lillies because they always poison and paralyze me and the first ever Nar Lily I saw on Normal! and the second time I saw one I got the good item, but then the power went out!! Also, I know there's nothing any of us can do about this, but, why isn't there new monsters on Ult in the last two levels of Ep 2? I thought it was rather strange, ah well. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Everytime I level up Dex 1 point on the MAG I only get 1/2 point of Accuracy? What gives? Does the ratio of MAG leveling to character bonuses differ from MAG to MAG and Section ID to Section ID and Class to Class or what?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthMegatron on 2006-08-05 16:28 ]</font>

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Your Majesty

1: Look up guides in the Mags section under the wanted episode. I'm guessing 1 & 2.?
    2: Yes it is possible to find rare monster in quests, they have the same apperance rate, which is 1/512. You are not so into the forums, as these questions have been asked & answered a gzillion times before. Forum search?
    3: Yes for every 2 DEX point on your MAG, you get 1 ATA point. No same for every ID, MAG and Class.
    ATA is kept at a very low rate ( I think it maxes just below 200), so each point is very valuable. =)

No, the only time they get a Photon Blast that is an absolute must is when the Mag first evolves. Hunters will get Farlla, Rangers will get Estlla, and Forces will get Leilla. After that, at LV30, the one with the dominate stat will determine the next Photon Blast. In other words, say for HUmar, if POW is dominate at LV30, it will get Golla as the next PB. But if MIND was dominate, then it will get Mylla and Youlla. And for DEX, it will get Pilla. And this will be the same for when it evolves again later.
    As for HUmars not being able to use Shifta and Deband, it is because they are well-rounded already with unlike HUney who has poor accuracy growth so giving her most of the technique set to make it balance.

Yes, you can find rare monsters in quests. The probability is the same regardless. As for rare monsters, Sonic Team must have gotten lazy. But still, they are like overpowered especially since most of the monsters in Ult. on episode 2 can kill you in one-hit.

No, it's normal regardless of class and ID. For each 1 DEX, you gain 1/2 ATA. Essentially, ATA has the slowest growth rate since when leveling up, it will always say +1 for ATA if does say it.

PSO Assassin

the shifta and desband photon blast is pretty usefull for hunters on ultimate. i used to think it was a waste of a photon blast.. then i got to ultimate

Hmm, I see, thanks.

I take it that for POW and MST you get + 2, and for DEF + 1? I always thought Dex was + 1 as well, oh well. Good to know.

Is it just me, or is there far more Hunter and Force Rare Weapons/Items than Ranger ones. And why does it seem the Rangers and Hunters can use theirs far before the Forces can?

Also, yes, as for Ultimate, as soon as I got there and it was *swing weapon*, "whaowh", 'miss', over and over, I am raising a new MAG for my Hunewearl that has really high DEX and the one for my Humar is going to have really high DEX too.

Forum search? Everytime I do one of thoes it never, ever gets me what I want. But I'll try next time.

Edit: Hahar there! Even though the second post came a long time after the other, heh heh.

Does anyone know if Androids swing heavy/slow weapons such as Partisans, Swords, Slicers faster than others? Do any particular classes swing certain weapons faster than others?

Also, I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me, who is that in users such as Zelatos avatar? The icon saves as Nhumar20. It looks a lot like Ryu from BoF. At the least, it could be by the same author. Any help on my questions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthMegatron on 2006-08-10 23:00 ]</font>

Does anyone know if Androids swing heavy/slow weapons such as Partisans, Swords, Slicers faster than others? Do any particular classes swing certain weapons faster than others?

Also, I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me, who is that in users such as Zelatos avatar? The icon saves as Nhumar20. It looks a lot like Ryu from BoF. At the least, it could be by the same author. Any help on my questions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Please don't double post. Use the edit button.

Gender often has more to do with animations than class. The biggest example of this is the insane speed that male characters can cast barehanded.

PSU Machinema Producer

The weapons have been kind of divided to certain types. yes, maybe FOrces can put more weapons, but it doesn't mean they can or will be able to wield them. e.g. Angry Fist can be wielded by a FOnewearl, but how the hell will you reach the 600 ATP? It all depends on lvl. Also FOrces have an unending amount of MST and by lvl 80 can nearly use all of FOrce weapons. Don't forget that with battle units you attack faster, try finding some God/Battles and you'll see the difference

u can them buy evolving your mag and each time u evolve them u get 1 more photon blast