While I was playing with my Redria, I was doing Fake in Yellow runs hoping I could get a Red Handgun from a Pal Rappy. Upon doing 10 runs, I got two Sacred Cloths and seen 1 Pal Rappy but did not drop the Red Handgun (stupid 1/2 drop rate).

Refering back to the drop chart, I looked at the drop rate for Sacred Cloth. It was 1/512. That all of a sudden, hold on. That's the same rate a rare enemy will spawn. So I'm all like frustrated that only 1 Pal Rappy appeared out of all of that and yet I'm lucky enough to get 2 Sacred Cloths, despite the same rate.

Okay, I'm done ranting. Tell me, is it a huge bad luck or what? Also, do rare items appear more frequently than that of rare enemies if their rates are the same?

It's just a probability. Just because two probablities are the same doesn't mean that they will both occur at the same time.

If it makes you feel any better, I've spent hours on Pouilly Slimes and still got nothing. And this was after going through 6 red slimes. Then I discovered that when they kill each other you lose the drop rate .

I have a similar story.

Redria doing Fake in the yellow runs. A few pals, none dropped. Found a sacred cloth. Then, went online and did a Purplenum heat sword run. Just one, Pal showed up and drop another sacred cloth.

Ya.

Well, at least I know that I'm not the only one with bad luck. Still, I just can't believe it. The same probabilities, yet I got more sacred cloths then I saw Pal Rappies.