Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIco's Class

On 2006-08-16 14:31, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
    On 2006-08-16 04:43, Tweengo wrote:
    That character in the Graves Butler Quest doesn't use a rifle, does she? I never really looked.
    HUnewearl with rifle, yep.

And similiarly as another example, KIREEK uses a Force Field armor, RAmar in DC using a partisan(changed for GC), etc.
    Hey no fair. Pity Forces can't use Dragon's Claw And Sonic Team moans at players for cheating, and they go give a non-ranger a rifle...not that I cheat or anything (wahey no PAL AR codes).
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

I submit that Red Ring Rico is a HUmarl, in the same sense that Tyrell is the Principal, Marina is a Nurse (NUnewearl?), and Bakataru is a civilian. The point is, an NPC doesn't need to be a player-available class. If the game were limited to player-available classes for the NPCs, then we'd either have an absurd number of classes or Pioneer 2 would be unable to function rightly, as everyone will specialize in killing, and no one in operating the ship and various businesses. Therefore, observing that Red Ring Rico is in fact a Hunter, ie, not a Ranger or Force, is human, rather than Newman or Cast, and is a female, decidedly not a male, we can only conclude that she must therefore be a HUmarl-- though I think we can also assume that her particular costume would not be available to players, were the HUmarl available; thus making her a unique HUmarl, in the same way that Elly is a unique FOnewearl in Episode II.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Rico is definately a FOcast

On 2006-08-16 14:34, Saiffy wrote:
    Rico's a HUmar

Broomop's trainer says so.
    lol hax imo

She wasn't really a hunter whilst the explosion occured.
    She was likely a HUmarl, and then, quit, and became a scientist. I suppose they let you keep your ID when you quit.

And if there were a HUmarl class, much as the Ranger Newearl in the Grave's butler quest, Rico would use a 'secret/special' costume. You know, like in the dreamcast version, you had to put a code in the form of a name. Or at least, they'd make a similar one, so you could be Rico groupies. Or so I would hope.

'Cause Rico is ironically the closest to main character material, (While techincally being the final boss) and many exsact clones would be obnoxious.

Anyway, Just so you know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ColonD on 2006-08-18 19:58 ]</font>

teh ninja'd

My guild card says ????????????.
    My class on character select says FOREST 1.

I go with the conclusion that Rico is identified as FOREST 1???????????? by the game.

But rly, game sense, she is simply defined as ????????????.

In a story wise sense, its probably HUmarl.

Lv 109 RAmar

On 2006-08-16 14:31, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
    On 2006-08-16 04:43, Tweengo wrote:
    That character in the Graves Butler Quest doesn't use a rifle, does she? I never really looked.
    HUnewearl with rifle, yep.

And similiarly as another example, KIREEK uses a Force Field armor, RAmar in DC using a partisan(changed for GC), etc.
    Just for the record, it's normal for a RAmar to be able to use partisans. Anyway, Rico as a HUmarl would make sense, and in a way I'm surprise by that they didn't put more classes in the game. The only classes that wouldn't work would be FOcasts and FOcaseals, as androids can't use spells. Otherwise, the others would work: HUmarl, HUnewm, RAnewm, and RAnewearl.

level113. i kill anyone. for 10$!

aren't the red weapons heathcliff flowens? they spell out his name,

On 2006-08-18 21:43, Corey wrote:
    My guild card says ????????????.
    My class on character select says FOREST 1.

I go with the conclusion that Rico is identified as FOREST 1???????????? by the game.

But rly, game sense, she is simply defined as ????????????.

In a story wise sense, its probably HUmarl.
    hack the game and make a character look like rico