Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
    Angel of Death
    Walking up and down the Stairway to Heaven

*gets whipped* Bleh, I'm not cut out for this kinda crap *becomes an Assasin and maked million of dollars a week* Ha! in my dreams*continues with the sweatshop working* Just don't let Zel Whip me... That'll take my damn skin off, I tell you what

On 2006-09-02 18:00, The-King wrote:
    *gets whipped* Bleh, I'm not cut out for this kinda crap *becomes an Assasin and maked million of dollars a week* Ha! in my dreams*continues with the sweatshop working* Just don't let Zel Whip me... That'll take my damn skin off, I tell you what
    *cracks whip on the floor* GIT TO WERK, YA LAZY SLACKERZ!!

BTW, i'm currently working on getting that PSU 8MB memory card and ALSO the Visual Book and Soundtrack Gotta love having a lover near Japan

When PSU is finally release for the US then I will post more but for now just dropping in :3

On 2006-09-06 15:16, EJ wrote:
    When PSU is finally release for the US then I will post more but for now just dropping in :3
    We hope to see more of you by October 24th

PSU Machinema Producer

I'm definitly going to be playing online. Problem is... when does it come out in EU? Alos, My november exams won't let me play before, so you'll probably see me playing noobish like in end november, hehe. If you're looking for a force you may ask me (my working times are flexible, so I may play at night over here To recognise me, well then, search for these guys:
    - Archemedes, FOcast, all in white or all in purple, I'll see then. Also his expert mode will be guntecker, and the pm will be GH-220 in the final evolution. He'll be mostly using light and dark techs (so I'm more of a boost force) but as I'll gain levels and weapons I'll add other types of weapons too.
    - ??? Not found a name yet ', FOnewm, clothing ???. Expert mode he'll be a FO/HU, his pm will be GH-250 to give the walking fireworks effect. Light and fire/rock mage, so he's more on the attack side. I'll give him a fire bow just so he'll look like link
    Any one know when EU's version is comming out?

Call me if theres any E-Drama

God, its going to be a looong wait for psu...
    Luckily my cousin got me addicted to World of Warcraft

I SHOULD be on.

But if so, I won't be on until Christmas

Oh well, I still get to be with the team, and that's good enough for me.

As the thread title says, PSU, here we come!
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

First I'll have to get Internet at my house first. *Shouldn't be that long* After I beat offline mode, I should be online in no time. Hope to see you guys & others online!

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

I'll be online, fortehunter beast, ready to destroy all enemies in my path

I'm surprised so many of you responded to my mass mail! usually no one replies! I thought everyone had died!

And don't worry, anyone not playing right away will be helped by the expirienced members. I'll be willing to give away weapons/clothes/stuff to make your room cooler~ You know, anything for friends and team mates!

Edit: EU Release date

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2006-09-10 15:06 ]</font>