Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

okay i dont believe oyou can but if there is a way, then this is it! but before i give my hypothesis, you can see red ring rico by killing df with a dark weapon.. well obviously they expect you to get pgf somehow so you can see her.. well anyways my idea was on ultimate you have to be level 199 as a femal/human hunter with a red suite as a redria..[sounds like shes reppin ck] anyways you have to kill only one monster in forest to level you up to 200 and that has to be a pal rappy! and you have to kill that with an srank wepon, and then leave and go to df and kill it without getting hit and without using magic and your mag has to be uunequipped on the floor right as you kill him.. and then open all but one box and then leave.. go back to forest on normal and you have to see a al rappy in the first room and when you kill it, it will have the red ring

Where's the people that always come into these threads and just say it's a drop from DF of OF and they have a drop rate of 0%?

It's false.

Ya can't get it that way man. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Konstanse_Xx on 2006-08-17 04:31 ]</font>
    Beaches and shores.

teh ninja'd

This thread is made of fail.

Spam much?

Seriously, even though that's made up on the spot, someone probably tried it

I'm 99% sure that PGF and Red Ring will always be unobtainable on GC/XB PSO. On US BB, there's a small slither of hope, but it's still unlikely.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2006-08-17 04:52, Corey wrote:
    This thread is made of fail.
    Don't forget ze bull

Maybe the stickies need to be size 72 bold red >_>

Forever Confined to the FKL????

On 2006-08-16 22:53, LiqourSiCC wrote:
    [load o' spam]
    You fool! You got it all wrong! >_<

You have to be a lv1337 Humarl, and kill Falz while using your original "Saber." Duh! I thought everyone knew that!

Or you could go play PSOBB JP. There's a DAR for the bosses on that version now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiteninja on 2006-08-17 07:55 ]</font>

Porkchop Sandwiches

On 2006-08-16 22:53, LiqourSiCC wrote:
    okay i dont believe oyou can but if there is a way, then this is it! but before i give my hypothesis, you can see red ring rico by killing df with a dark weapon.. well obviously they expect you to get pgf somehow so you can see her.. well anyways my idea was on ultimate you have to be level 199 as a femal/human hunter with a red suite as a redria..[sounds like shes reppin ck] anyways you have to kill only one monster in forest to level you up to 200 and that has to be a pal rappy! and you have to kill that with an srank wepon, and then leave and go to df and kill it without getting hit and without using magic and your mag has to be uunequipped on the floor right as you kill him.. and then open all but one box and then leave.. go back to forest on normal and you have to see a al rappy in the first room and when you kill it, it will have the red ring
    Try as you might, you will not obtain it. No matter what your theory may be.

Did you just come up with the most difficult scenario you could think of, and then think to yourself..."Hey! That sounds hard! I bet I can get Red Ring doing that!"

Seriously, here is the only proven way to get Red Ring and PGF outside of JP BB.

1.) Buy a damn Action Replay

2.) Use the damn Action Replay

That. Is. All.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-08-17 18:49 ]</font>

teh ninja'd

On 2006-08-17 18:47, Animeloser wrote:
    Did you just come up with the most difficult scenario you could think of, and then think to yourself..."Hey! That sounds hard! I bet I can get Red Ring doing that!"

Seriously, here is the only proven way to get Red Ring and PGF outside of JP BB.

1.) Buy a damn Action Replay

2.) Use the damn Action Replay

That. Is. All.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-08-17 18:49 ]</font>
    3.) Play on a private server