I have done a LOT of searching on the forums already, and have been working on a nice list of exactly what cards are banned online. I have read practically every topic about this here in the EP3 forum, but I have a few other questions.

Which event cards were only released in Japan? Were any of these released in the North American version of EP3?:

Dremaga (Magazine)
    Dengeki (Magazine)
    Famitsu (Magazine)
    Nintendo Kids (Magazine)
    Nintendo Dream (Magazine)
    Flower Bouquet

I am asking this because I know one could load up the Japanese download quests, and get some of these cards. However I am a very strict legit, and do not want to bring any cards online if they wern't released in North America (which is the version I have.)

I just want to be able to play the Japanese download quests offline, and use the cards in an offline environment if they wern't released here.

Which brings me to my next question:

The Flower Bouqet is banned right? What exactly happens if you get this card and sign online? Will it corrupt your character file? Would it corrupt your character file by just having the card? I don't want to just play the quest offline and then ruin my save somehow.

Would I be able to play the quest, get the Flower Bouqet and then delete it?

I am trying to avert any problems.

Thanks in advance,
    -ben

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

From that list, only dremaga and I believe dengeki (if thats the magazine that raises your tp by 1) were available to US players through online quests.

About the flower bouquet, it was never available for US players but I have heard from a JP player that there was a quest for them that gave that card as a reward.

If you ask me, I think its pretty unfair that there are cards only JPs can use legitly.