Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

On 2006-08-21 15:15, Foxix wrote:
    I dunno about who predates which but Princess Sally would be better just because it would be something to give that damned Princess Peach a run for her money. Stupid ST and their bastardization of their own series...frikken Amy... Sorry I will stop, I feel a rant comming on.
    Actually, Sally and the gang have very little to nothing to do with Sonic Team's Sonic the Hedgehog. That group of characters was made for the comic and the Saturday morning cartoon made for ABC. While I don't doubt that these characters may have appeared in fan-games, the fact is that they're American inventions and have never appeared in any game released by Sega or Sonic Team. It was, in fact, the writers over at Archie comics that bastardized the series.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

*shudders* good gawd what the hell is wrong with ST? That's the way its supposed to be? O_O

My whole world seems backwards now... up is down, right is left, east is south O_O

Oh man I hope they do put Sonic in SSBB. And just for a laugh, that guy off Harvest Moon A wonderful Life. He could use his rake to prod things and stuff
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

I like girls.

On 2006-08-21 18:20, Oran1324 wrote:
    Bomberman would kick ass in SSB.

Lol i was just about to post that.

Wow, someone else who reads Sonic Comics like myself awesome! The worlds most way past cool comic! And last I heard it even outsells popular comics like Superman, X-men and Spider-man, isn't that pathetic? Yes, she would give Princess [/i]Toadstool[i] (why did they change her name, or his Peach her nickname?) and maybe even use Nicole in the equation somehow as a weapon. I couldn't beleive it when I saw Zelda in Melee so that was awesome. I thik it's awesome Pit is in this, he looks cool. If they could have at least Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, that would be great. Shadow would only be a bonus. But yeah, anyone who's anyone knows Amy was originally only Sonic's fangirl, more like an obsessed stalker than his girlfriend. Which it seems like she still is because he runs from her. Sally, was his real main squeeze. By the way, the original Freedom Fighters did appear in Sonic Spinball in one of the mini-games. You destroy the Roboticization chambers and they pop out of them. But yeah, Sonic is the Bomb and my first ever system was Genesis with Sonic 2. And I still have it plus way more Gen titles... Sonic's really got a place in my heart, one of my fave characters. As he was meant to be a mickey mouse-anime-all different characters mix when he was introduced you just knew you saw him somewhere. Plus, Sally is hot lol she has to be in it, but I doubt it. Though, comic character would definately be thinking outside the box... But I don't think even Nintendo would think THAT outside the box.

Just to have Sonic, Tails and Knux would be great and you and I, everyone else knows they want to see Mario v. Sonic. Sonic would go into a Sonic Spin and slice him to pieces, mwuahahaha. Yeah, Robotnik would be cool too. Vectorman was cool and so was Musashi but I suppose they are both no goes. Anyway, carry on everyone, heh heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthMegatron on 2006-08-23 03:14 ]</font>

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Billy hatcher.... what a friggin poser.
    He goes around rolling eggs, seriously what kind of game is that? I can't believe ST made that.
    Another ST game that uber Phailed.
    If he shows up in Brawl....I'm just gonna beat him to a bloody pulp with sonic.

Bah. The charcter design (Billy) is cute enough to mix in with Ninty's mascots, for the most part.

But doesn't Yoshi already have an egg attack? Hmmm...

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2006-08-23 12:54, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
    [Comment obviously based off playing the game for oh say 0 hours]
    So, as your comment begs the question... did you ever ACTUALLY play Billy Hatcher? I'm gonna say no.

Yes, Billy Hatcher may have had a dodgy camera, but what 3-D ST game doesn't?

And the premise wasn't lame, it just wasn't overused as of late, that's all.

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

I think sonic and Shadow would make nice aditions togeter in the game. The funny thing is that people think they would be clones, but their fighting styles are compleatly different.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins