Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Pioneer 2s Drunken Swordsman Akdov's Avatar

Skies of Arcadia characters would rock but I know its not going to happen. Fierce deity link would be nice.

As for Fire Emblem I only need Kent Sain Seth and Oscar. Paladins would probably not make good game characters in brawl.

Oh and Final Fantasy just give me Edgar and Sabin they were on the SNES so they count. Edgar's auto-crossbow and chain saw would be awesome.

I know that none of these characters are going to show up but that doesn't mean I can't still hope.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akdov on 2006-08-31 06:30 ]</font>

Using wikipedia as a reliable source is probably the dumbest thing you've ever done. Just hope to let you know that anyone can edit anything on there.

Unlike you, I'm actually using fact from a japanese friend of mine who has the japanese game and me with the import loader. My knowledge goes further beyond what the US has released. Ike in the japanese release of PoR was in fact named Marth. If you would like, go to a JP gamer community or ask people who actually have years of FE knowledge.

I still laugh of how ignorant you'd be to use wiki as a reliable source.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2006-08-31 08:20, PandaMasterX4 wrote:
    Using wikipedia as a reliable source is probably the dumbest thing you've ever done. Just hope to let you know that anyone can edit anything on there.

Unlike you, I'm actually using fact from a japanese friend of mine who has the japanese game and me with the import loader. My knowledge goes further beyond what the US has released. Ike in the japanese release of PoR was in fact named Marth. If you would like, go to a JP gamer community or ask people who actually have years of FE knowledge.

I still laugh of how ignorant you'd be to use wiki as a reliable source.
    I HEARD IT FROM A JAPANESE GUY SO ITS RELIABLE KAWAII ^_^;;;;;

oh, btw, way to stereotype on two accounts, dumbass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffy on 2006-08-31 08:23 ]</font>

I didn't hear it from him dumbass, he brought it over. I can read japanese.
    Hence why I said I had an import loader. Put 2 and 2 together. Follow the yellow brick road. Call it what ever but at least learn how to understand what is said before you try talking crap.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PandaMasterX4 on 2006-08-31 08:27 ]</font>

GO TO HELL C:

Still doesn't change the fact. SSBM used "MARTH"

Why the fuck would they change it? Cause one kid is crying about it? Boo hoo, grow up.

I don't even know WHY its a debate. Its one attention whoring, and trying to use flawed logic, to get some pointless agenda furthered. The character is going to be called Marth in SSBB. No question about it.

Also, Wikipedia isn't 100% wrong, stereotype = win.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffy on 2006-08-31 08:34 ]</font>

On 2006-08-31 08:32, Saiffy wrote:
    Still doesn't change the fact. SSBM used "MARTH"

Why the fuck would they change it? Cause one kid is crying about it? Boo hoo, grow up.

Also, Wikipedia isn't 100% wrong, stereotype = win.
    Think about this. The japanese version says has "Ike" and "Marth." So does that mean in the JP version of brawl they're going to have Marth and Marth? PJ was right in one aspect that I was wrong. PoR isn't the same character but in the japanese version, he is named the same.

wiki isn't 100% wrong, but it's also not a reliable source.

Have you even read what Sakurai mentioned, petitioned, suggested, and questioned about when he was working on Brawl?

Knowing that both are named Marth, there is no reason to have two characters named Marth in the game.

Also, Knowing that Sakurai said there will be no more clones, pretty much excludes roy from being in the next due to their similarities. Can we be seeing Marth and Lyn?

EDIT: I didn't say he wasn't gonna be called Marth in SSBB. I said both weren't going to be in just to clarify. Your edit makes me want to reedit everything seeing as you thought I wanted them to change his name to Ike. Apparently we misread each other.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PandaMasterX4 on 2006-08-31 08:47 ]</font>

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2006-08-31 08:44, PandaMasterX4 wrote:
    PJ was right in one aspect that I was wrong. PoR isn't the same character but in the japanese version, he is named the same.
    Oh... see, I thought you were saying they were the same character

My bad, my bad

I think I did say that they were the same person at first, so yah you were right about that, but I didn't get was how saiffy got that I wanted them to change the name to Ike.

That's the beauty of the internet I guess right? You can never tell wth someone is trying to say.

Regardless, I think some interesting things that Sakurai brought up was that he wanted more Female characters in Brawl.

Perhaps we'll be seeing lyn, Jody summers, advance wars' Sami?