Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

That would be great to play as sonic mmm dunno about P.N.O3 though, I never played that game. I have never ehard good things about it so I just kind of avoided it.

oh by the way Alucard_Zer0, you don't think anyone would mind if I put that in my signature do you? I love that chuck norris gif

I personally wouldn't mind sonic, now that Snake broke the wall for 3rd party, but I still want Sakurai to keep his promise of more female characters being in Brawl.

What I want to know is why Cloud? He's cool and all...but that doesn't seem right.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm an Earther / NJ

haha actually i found it looking for screen shots fro brawl so go ahead
    Nothing Good Can Ever Come From Staying With Normal People.

about Cloud, I don't think its possible since he's never even been in a Nintendo system.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Heh, Sega characters considered for Brawl shouldn't be limited to just the Sonic series, though...

How about: Tyris Flare, Nei, Arle, Myau(!), Ryo Hazuki, Rico Tyrell, Beat, Rolf Landale, Billy Hatcher, Vyse Dyne, a KapuKapu, AiAi, a Rappy or Alisa Landale?

Gee, sense a pattern emerging there?

[EDIT: CAPTAIN GILDER! "Dance for me!"] XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2006-08-21 14:31 ]</font>

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

Down for the Getdown

No.

I think if they just include Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, then its all good. And maybe Shadow as a Sonic clone, maybe just slower with stonger attacks or something.

Hmm... what about Vector Man? He could so whip Samus' ass Or Dr. Robotnik, the only man fat enough to take on Bowser. Sally to take on Peach and what not (if you don't know who Sally is, it was sonic's girlfriend of sorts before ST screwed with the classic Sonic formula)

But Sonic is just so... so... expected. Sometimes deviation from the norm is a good thing. It brings obscure characters to the forefront so that their respective games/series get a tad more attention.

Seriously, the Hornet in Fighters Megamix? Even for Sega, that was a bit of a stretch...

(Besides, Sonic has already had two fighting games of his own; give the poor spiky blue bastard a rest...)

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

I still have my fingers crossed for the blue bomber.