Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Post Farmer (minus the S)

How exactly would you go about making one? Can someone link me, I know a bunch of people have said it won't work or it will mess up your Gamecube, but I think I'll give it a try.

My first post.

Found this link at another forum. Keyboards are in stock as of right now at this place. I just ordered one. I figured since I will put probably a few hundred hours into this game, $104 isn't that bad of an investment to actually be able to communicate effectively with other players...

shop.himeya.com

Also talked to someone from videogamedepot and they are trying to get more, but he said that in dec they will definitely have some since ascii is going to make more in dec. To me, that sounds like these will be pretty scarce for the next month or so...

I wouldn't count on getting that from himeya. I emailed them a week ago to see if they really DID have it in stock and they havn't answered yet.

Well, I guess I could cancel it if I don't hear anything from them in the next few days...

edit: I paid for EMS shipping w/tracking number, so if I get a tracking number in the next few days, I'll let you guys know...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: maximusPSO on 2002-11-04 14:06 ]</font>

This is seriously ridiculous. $104+ for a keyboard? C'mon SEGA, get on the ball. If they don't have a domestic by next month, I'm cancelling my HL.

I talked to a character named "Matt-IGN" today, and he said the US release is very far off. Whether or not it was really him isn't clear, but he sounded the part.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Etrigan on 2002-11-04 21:21 ]</font>

Don't you people read anything when it comes to keyboards? You all same the same things over and over.."you are all stupid for spending that on a kayboard", "plz Nintendo make a keeboarsd" or "omgz f u sega LOLZZ". Sega does not make hardware anymore and I don't see Nintendo making one anytime soon. A request to all who don't have nothing valuable to say, please don't say it. I'm not taking a shot at Etrigan, I am just getting sick of all this bitchin' about a keyboard. I know PSO isn't all that good without a keyboard, but if you cared that much, you could find a way to get the money to import a keyboard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatinumGame on 2002-11-04 21:24 ]</font>

Agreed, SEGA doesn't make hardware. But when they make software that requires the use of a keyboard, they'd better promote that software to whoever does. And I'll bitch as long as I have to keep typing, "thx for za tp dood", while taking 5 minutes to do so.

You want to spend half the price of a console on an accessory, go ahead. You want to pay $10/month for a game that you can't even use to it's full extent. Be my guest. But I sure as hell won't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Etrigan on 2002-11-04 21:29 ]</font>

I paid $79.80 on my keyboard so HAH! T_T' If some third-party does release a hybrid, don't expect it to be less than $45 dollars.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatinumGame on 2002-11-04 21:38 ]</font>

Internal War

Why would you want to even have a keyboard when everyone else doesnt? I mean your here typing 10,000 words a minute when the other guy is barley responding with "Im doing gr8". Until a keyboard gets manufactured here in the states and is widely available to anyone, you people will just have to wait and quit bitchin.

Yeah, but there's enough that do. And a large part of PSO is the communication factor. If I can't sit around in lobbies making fun of HUmars named Gotenks, I might as well be offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Etrigan on 2002-11-04 21:46 ]</font>