<3 Drawn Together

hiya

so guys, im currently looking for a brightness circle... the dropchance for my redria ramarl is about 1/2000 from zol gibon in episode 2 central control area... after how many zol's did you guys find it? a friend and me did about 10 runs today central only (i've been player 1) and we didnt find one, after so many zol's... also, is there an easier way to get it?

Hungry Hungry Hippo

You can hunt a Spirit Garment, and then use a Star Amplifier on it. However, since you're a Redria, you can't get the Star Amplifer. The S.G. is a 1/46 chance from Gibbles or a 1/160 chance from a Del Lilly(online enemy only). If you have a friend that's either Pinkal, Oran, Viridia, or Greenil, they can get the Star Amplifier. Viridia and Greenil get it from Hildelts, while Pinkal's get it from Hildetorrs and Orans get it from Pal Rappies. I think you may be better off that way, if you have a friend that can get the Star Amplifier. If not, do Mountain over and over again.

The made version will always have base stats though, best to go with the zol gibbon one.

<3 Drawn Together

Thanks for the quick response! I'm equipped with a Spirit Garment at the moment. So I'd just have to find the Star Amplifier... I'm currently raising a Greenil RAcast, hes at very hard so i could get one i think. Is the "crafted" Brightness Circle equal to the findable one statwise? Oh and another question, I'm level 120 now, any other good armors or is Brightness Circle the best for now?

edit// thanks ulyoth

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sethesh on 2006-08-22 13:27 ]</font>

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Luminous Field has great defence, and I think that the evp is about average. It has 15 light and dark resistance, so the resistances aren't that great. DF Field and Guard Wave are also pretty good, but the Brightness Circle is better then a Guard Wave most of the time, so maybe on a back-up character. I'm pretty sure the Luminous Field potentionally has the best defence of all armors.

Ill load it up now, i have both a made and a found brightness circle: The found one i have is at 239+ (one point off the max)dfp while my made one is at 190+ (which is the lowest a found one can be), the evp is also better on the found one by 10.
    To be honest i dont know why i use my DF field, the found brightness circle is better by 12 dfp, but evp is only down 5. Also the EDK on the brightness circle is better at 25 instead of 17, while the ELT only goes down by 2. Its also even better than my electro frame...by 3 on DFP and 3 on EVP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ulyoth on 2006-08-22 13:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ulyoth on 2006-08-22 13:50 ]</font>

<3 Drawn Together

thanks to all of you, psoworld is so active it's awesome! i looked at all the armors, they are all neat, and i could also find any of those (df field, lumi, brightness) with my ramarl... i looked at the droprates and im gonna hunt on for brightness circle, it also looks very cool and i think i'll find it

No problem i enjoy helping and giving advice, its also good practise for PSU as i want to be more technically involved this time. All of those are decent armours it depends on where your stats lie within the min and max for each attribute, i hope you get lucky and find a good one like me.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

if you want you can get the Secure Feet which is lvl. 120 and raises EVP by a butt load. it raies up base by about 240 so yah! but im unsure if you can find it so i'd check the guides if ur interested

<3 Drawn Together

funny story, a good friend came today (the one i hunted for brightness circle for about 35 mountain runs)... yeah and he like came to me because i had to give him some items i found... we decided to make 1 single run just for fun and then a brightness circle dropped after 2nd zol gibon DD

it has 220def and ~120evp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sethesh on 2006-08-25 16:45 ]</font>