Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

So yeah..left this for FFXI. Left that for WoW. Played WoW, still do, still love it...but after raiding the past year and farming most of end game instances, need a break, and my bf pops in PSO on the xbox and theres my lil lvl 90 toon, and then he pops on the dream cast and theres the lvl 100-150+ toons...wow, all the memories. I think Rune is the only one I know who may be around anymore. Anyone else still around from the "old days" (seeing as I joined back in 2001...thats a LONG time ago lol). Hope everyone is doing well who may still be around, and I'll see you all soon when PSU comes out

Hi.

I also survived the LoliSaladwood banning spree. ^_^

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Few Dreamcast players around these days. A lot of them still play Final Fantasy XI.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

I'm still around Sciler. Nice to hear from you. I'm still in contact with Jeff every day too, so the three of us will have to get together. It will be just like the old days, only I'm much better looking now.

Hold crap DG! What have you been up to??? Nice to see you to Alielle and Parn! What has everyone been doing the past 5 years to keep busy and in life?

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Making an ass of myself, mostly. Hoping to relive "the glory days" as we all experienced on Dreamcast... none of these other online games have managed to recapture the magic, so to speak.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

On 2006-08-23 04:14, Sciler wrote:
    Hold crap DG! What have you been up to??? Nice to see you to Alielle and Parn! What has everyone been doing the past 5 years to keep busy and in life?

I bought a house and a few acres of land out in the boonies, and I'm still enjoying the single life. So things are pretty good. Feel free to shoot me an email or message me on AIM any time.

Spy's got his own website now too www.ganx.us. He's still as witty as ever, although he claims to have suffered from a stroke that has robbed him of it.

Yup. I am still here.

Not as much as I used to be (or should be), but still here. Good to see you again Sci!

Hah, haven't seen many older users for quite some time.

Kodi is still very active and Balthor was here a few weeks ago. Abdur is still active as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2006-08-23 13:27 ]</font>

Hello Sciler, it's been a while hasn't it? I still lurk around her and have been playing online games with DG for the last few years. I will be back in PSU as well to make sure DG behaves herself. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it!