Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    All Your Base Are Belong To Us

im gonna try that. to see if i like the lavis and maybe ill hunt for it.

Ok, thanks Uriko. Even though I do have a hit% on my Demo Comet, I still want to play around with the Double Cannon also. I'm sure I'll get it eventually.

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

In the past two days playing PSO:BB, I've noticed it appears that split slimes can now drop additional items. I haven't seen red slimes, unfortunately, and no red boxes. However there just wasn't enough clutter on the floor to be mistaken about this.

The first time I thought I was seeing things simply because it's "known" that slimes can only drop once per original slime, but when it happened again the next day with another split slime, I was pretty darn sure.

If someone could help me verify this, it would be appreciated. Also, if I am not mistaken what this would mean for Lavis-seekers is that it no longer matters which slime drops first, you would still be able to get a drop from a red slime.

If correct, I wonder if this is somehow related to the fix for the cat and bunny ears drops.

On 2006-08-25 07:52, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    To be perfectly honest though, you won't know until you find the Lavis. You may/may not like it, but the achievement of finding an incredibly rare weapon is amazing (unless you're Rath and find it so quickly )
    ya rly, I achieved a lot going through those 20 tollaws

But yes, lavis really does look the part. The special sucks (unless it's untekked- but please don't start me on complaining about that), but the same applies to almost every other UBAR out there.

Seraphim of darkness

like lord_kratos said is pso worth playing if yes the hunt

I am positive split slimes can drop items atleast on GC. I have killed all the red slimes last and they have dropped various things(Knight Power, meseta, etc.) I belive the only problem occurs when a red slime is killed by another slime although I am not positive since this hasn't happened to me.

It's known already. Very basic stuff. If you any of the slimes are killed before you pipe, their drop rate becomes 0%. This would also count for the Pouilly Slime.