Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I played tons of PSO on the DC and loved the game. But after about 100+ hours of gameplay, I was pretty frustrated that I was not finding ANY rare items even on the hardest levels of the hardest difficulty.

Fortunately, I joined a PSO guild online and some of the people there had Gamesharks and "Xploder" discs so they could create and dupe items. But for these people, I never would have even SEEN the coolest items in the game.

I am very interested in getting PSO for the GC, though this time I do not intend to go online. I only want to play single player and co-operative split screen.

My question is this: is there any kind of device that is going to make it possible to create rare items like you could on the Dreamcast version?

If there is not, then I see little reason to buy this game as I do not have 500+ hours to play it just to find something cooler than a DB saber or a Varista.

Before you flame away, please note I said *I HAVE NO INTENTION OF GOING ONLINE*. I only want to play this game single player and co-op OFFLINE.

Thanks!

Hacking, I have no idea.

Duping, there was a old bug on the JP version which was fixed, so I believe.

And this is in the wrong section too, so moving time...

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

No cheat device is availible for GC PSO.
    You're out of luck.

The rare finding system has been improved greatly over the DC incarnations.

The average rares you speak of (DB Saber, Varista) are completely re-designed to look like uber-cool ultra rares. Rare monsters are not so rare anymore and have a much greater chance of yielding you a RARE. No more hours of playing to see that one Nar Lily or Pal Rappy only to have it give you nothing in return to show for it.

Therefore if you must have EVERY RARE in the game, don't buy Gamecube's PSO. There is no cheat device readily on shelves for you to buy and cheat away.

For example, the soul survivor, which use to be just a normal looking, but powerful, sword is now a uber-cool midevil looking sword.

www.nartherael.com owns you all

There Is A Way Of Hacking And Duping For Gamecube Pso.

You Need To Have Either An Action Replay(Pal) For Gamecube Or A GameShark(Ntsc).

They Both Wont Be Available Till Halfway Through January Next Year 2003

On 2002-11-12 01:25, Quake wrote:
    There Is A Way Of Hacking And Duping For Gamecube Pso.

You Need To Have Either An Action Replay(Pal) For Gamecube Or A GameShark(Ntsc).

They Both Wont Be Available Till Halfway Through January Next Year 2003
    OK. Now, I'd like to see some proof, ya know, something to backup the bullshit.

Ya know... The whole idea of the game, is to go and hunt for the items. That's what makes it fun, people! Are you retarded? You know what happens, when you have every weapon and armor and item in the game? It gets BOREING! Do you want your game to do that? No, you don't. You want to get satisfaction out of it, even if it means frustration. Sure, you killed that Al Rappy, and he dropped you a monomate... Gonna go cry to mommy? HELL NO! You're gonna get up off your ass, and go blow the shit outta everything and everyone, until you get that damned C-Bringers rifle you wanted so damn bad. Or maybe, that Del Sabers Left Arm! Quit being bitches, and try to at least enjoy the damned game. You're supposed to go out and kill shit for a reason. You know what that reason is? To find something better to kill the things with, to find better shit to kill more things with!
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

www.nartherael.com owns you all

i myself dont like cheating but i know about it because my best friend tells me about it all the time.

EDIT: Any links promoting cheating, even if it the basic sites for cheat devices, is not to be done. Sorry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2002-11-12 22:59 ]</font>

i buy dvds and skip to the explosion parts....

On 2002-11-13 09:21, googles wrote:
    i buy dvds and skip to the explosion parts....
    I thought I was the only one...