Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No you're right.

On 2006-08-24 19:09, TheyCallMeJoe wrote:
    A lot of people don't find PSO's storyline very fulfilling...but there's really a lot going on if you pay attention. Knowing the background of the other Phantasy Star games might help explain the existence of Dark Falz. Also, keep in mind that EP I isn't exactly "the end"...there's EP II as well, and it has a wierd plotline of its own.
    I kind of like the open-endedness of PSO. It allows for much more versatility when writing fanfiction, and it doesn't seem to have to be forced like other fanfiction subjects/genres.

A dark place filled with terrors...or the UK

I liked the PSO story all-around in both Ep1 and Ep2. It seems a bit hollow but when you read Rico's messages in Ultimate and complete all the quests the story fills out and is pretty good.

I just need to do Ult Mines then Ulti Ruins, all Ult quests then I can see the "true" ending if you like.

To be honest I like Ep2 with the Flowen mystery and how he becomes Olga Flow...I think probably wrong but that's how I interpreted it.

(The Red weapons also spell "Heathcliff" don't they? Thoughts on that?)
    PSO BB
    Deathwatch/HUmar/Redria (51)
    Saracev/RAcaseal/Whitill (1)
    Nadele/FOnewearl/Bluefull (1)
    Vineq/HUcast/Skyly (1)

i like the EP2 story, the red wepons were made by flowen for rico, so they speel his first name

Hmm, I didn't know that, I'll have to beat all the quests on the harder difficulty levels as well, thanks.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Heathcliff Flowen created her red weapons and he helped to train her as did the other two heroes in the game have an impact in her life. They also had a child unconventionally.

*SPOILER*

sry i have to correct myself. what actually happened was that an energy wave passed between the two for a brief moment nad there unique genetic make up created Endu the son of Flowen and rico. and they mentor him for 21 years until the end of Ep. 3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Kratos on 2006-08-25 07:07 ]</font>

Cool. Nice bit of info to know. I really should get a hold of Ep3 but I'm not sure I like the idea of it being card-based.
    PSO BB
    Vineq/HUcast/Skyly (1)

Well I played PS 1, 2 , 3 and 4, PSO has a lot to do with this game, if u read that things on the ground, as it was a Spaceship that blocked Dark Falz, well, But dark falz doesn't look like the ones in PS. Well PSU will have to have DARK FALZ too, and probably PROFUNDESS DARNKNESS (THE LAST BOSS on PS4). Do you know guys if PS Generation, the remake made to PS2 of the series is going to have english versions?

Sorry for my english.

AND I STILL LIKE THE STORY OF PSO, BUT I THINK IN A LOT WAYS IT COULD BE BETTER!

Don't worry about the gameplay, there's more than enough story to carry it along, especially if you play both Hero-side and Dark-side.

Xandizitxu: Probably not. Conspiracy Games folded, and nothing's been heard of it since.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2006-08-25 10:36 ]</font>

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

So what is PSO Ep4? What's the story to it and when did it come out? (UK player and...fairly new to the PS universe)
    PSO BB
    Vineq/HUcast/Skyly (1)