Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

first of all tell your brother to use a HUcast a not a dam HUmar becasue they suck ass, lv 15 resta wont help much if your in ult, but since your a force(doesn't really matter which one) and will give him a nice S&d and J&Z so if your the cast then your getting a serious boost of power which is hawt i think i had maybe 2700-3000 ATP with lv30 shifta or something like that any way for a force well i experienced them all exept FOmarl and i have to say to choose either FOnewn or FOnewearl, now just decide do you like RA spells or just the normal ones better and there you go, you got a force

13io
    PSZER0
    Nickname: Clayton
    FC 3567-1914-2135

In my opinion, using androids is not recommended for beginners, mainly because they cannot cast techniques. Resta is like a god-send over a Dimate/Trimate. And because you will also run out eventually, meaning you may be in a stuck position where you have no more healing items left. And no Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure either which is a definite must use for Ultimate.

I would say either a HUney because it can cast techniques and have high technique levels, a RAmarl which is the same reason as HUney, or a FOmarl, a good melee person/casting person.

A dark place filled with terrors...or the UK

I can, as most others here can, vouch for the HuMar and FoMar combo. If necessary the hunter can be a meat shield while the Force wastes enemies and heals. Also, Hunters can distract enemies and afford to take the hits while a Force attacks.
    Same could be said for Hu and Ra combo.

All down to preference really.
    PSO BB
    Deathwatch/HUmar/Redria (51)
    Saracev/RAcaseal/Whitill (1)
    Nadele/FOnewearl/Bluefull (1)
    Vineq/HUcast/Skyly (1)

On 2006-08-26 21:04, KratosAurion wrote:
    Why not?
    IIRC, it's impossible to max HUnewearl stats on GC with any mag/unit/material comination.

On 2006-08-26 23:30, l3iohazard wrote:
    first of all tell your brother to use a HUcast a not a dam HUmar becasue they suck ass
    *Stops you there*

HUmars don't suck. Far from it. They have a lot of ATP, but unlike a HUcast, they have the ATA to back it up. Lv 15 jellen/zalure isn't as bad as people think, either.

Quote:

On 2006-08-26 23:30, l3iohazard wrote:
    first of all tell your brother to use a HUcast a not a dam HUmar becasue they suck ass

*Stops you there*

HUmars don't suck. Far from it. They have a lot of ATP, but unlike a HUcast, they have the ATA to back it up. Lv 15 jellen/zalure isn't as bad as people think, either. [quote]

woah slow down there trubo, but Humars do suck i made one to lv 132 and my Hucast who was about 100 at the time was kicking much more ass them him. accuracy wasn't a problem becasue i had i think 70 on the mag and maybe 1 God/arm. even with zalure and/ jellen it doesn't help that much i think i did maybe 100 more damage? or something like that anyway

HUcast at lv 100 > HUmar lv 130 with zalure and jellen

yup they suck
    PSZER0
    FC 3567-1914-2135

A dark place filled with terrors...or the UK

No, they don't suck, but they are outclassed in terms of accuracy and power, but the ability to use techniques is what HUMars get back.

People's preference is preference.
    PSO BB
    Deathwatch/HUmar/Redria (51)
    Saracev/RAcaseal/Whitill (1)
    Nadele/FOnewearl/Bluefull (1)
    Vineq/HUcast/Skyly (1)

On 2006-08-27 03:01, l3iohazard wrote:
    Quote:

woah slow down there trubo, but Humars do suck i made one to lv 132 and my Hucast who was about 100 at the time was kicking much more ass them him. accuracy wasn't a problem becasue i had i think 70 on the mag and maybe 1 God/arm. even with zalure and/ jellen it doesn't help that much i think i did maybe 100 more damage? or something like that anyway

HUcast at lv 100 > HUmar lv 130 with zalure and jellen

yup they suck
    Try maxing them both on ATA, then see what my point was.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feelmirath on 2006-08-27 04:12 ]</font>

ok 9 lvs of ata? so what get your self a weopon with a little %hit and your good

so im glad we came to the conclusion to all of this
    PSZER0
    FC 3567-1914-2135

Ok, well you go have fun with your reduced BKB while I kill stuff.