Ok, I know you can take a screenshot using a controller in port D, but my question is about the combinations of buttons to hit. If you press X+Y+Start you get a full screen capture, but if you press X+B+Start you get a zoomed in pic of your character. I haven't tried any other combinations, is anyone willing to find out what X+A+Start does, or if you can combine, for example B+A+Start?

I am still having trouble with screenshots, can you please let me know what you are doing? I have tried several different button combinations and I never take a screenshot, my VMU is empty, and I have tried it in slot 1 and slot 2 on the D controller. Are you using an American copy of the game?

-Sinteres...

yup, an american version. I've got it to work both offline and online. All I know to tell you is that it has to be a second controller plugged in the 4th port, and a totally empty vmu in the bottom slot. I just hold X+Y, then hit start, I find that works better than trying to mash em all at once.

Hmm I just tried that and I got nothing...This is really bizzare..I am using a VGA box, I wonder if that is why it's not working...

Anyways, thanks for the response...

-Sinteres...

I used X+A START and it did a full screen pic. If I woulda known that X+B start zooms in on your char, I woulda done that

The combinations are as follows.
    X+Start(Zoomed in Pic)
    A+Start(Full Screen Pic)

B and Y have no use in taking screenshots.

Yeah, I found that out after playing with it for a bit. At least zoomed in you can kinda see stuff. I got a pic that's zoomed in with the countdown junk-o-doom that was going on the other day, I'll prolly post it in case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about.