Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yep, everyone will love the unlimited bank... until someone starts scrolling through their bank, and don't get to the last item until 24 hours later! o_o

lol if that happens that's carelessness on their part.

they should only store what they really need. anything else should be sold or traded or used, etc. etc.

60 slots isn't a lot if it's a game like FF. But seeing as clothing and a few weapons and your prep items, you should at most be taking up about 20-25 with your own items. That leaves enough space for looting

Still kind of hurts to think that no one has confirmed shields and armor yet. The worms off of virus armor lafuteria, the blue flames off of aura field, the subtle twinkle from the luminous field, the delsaber shield, all the shields really. Armor with slots to equip effects, all that was just as important as the weapons imo. Hopefully Sonic Team did not just focus on weapons and leave armor completely out of it, that was a big part of PSO, as were mags. Alas, I suppose things must change in order to improve, I just hope the armor system was not completely pulled out. How will we raise our eva and def?

Still kind of hurts to think that no one has confirmed shields and armor yet. The worms off of virus armor lafuteria, the blue flames off of aura field, the subtle twinkle from the luminous field, the delsaber shield, all the shields really. Armor with slots to equip effects, all that was just as important as the weapons imo. Hopefully Sonic Team did not just focus on weapons and leave armor completely out of it, that was a big part of PSO, as were mags. Alas, I suppose things must change in order to improve, I just hope the armor system was not completely pulled out. How will we raise our eva and def?

armor is now in the form of the Shield Line system.

I don't care what else you can stash in the bank; just give me a stuffed Myau to toss on my bed and I'll be happy.

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

I am really liking the stone brick style room. It would be really cool if their will be Music Discs items of the classic music tracks from Phantasy Star 1- 4. *crosses fingers* Then I could play the dungeon travel music from Ps 1 in my room in PSU ... I wish that was possible...
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

What are you talking about Valkayree? We already know how the armor system works. The armor is in the form of little glowing lines on your clothing, aka the Shield Line System. Your armor has slots just like in PSO. You can get different effects now from units. In one video I saw, a character was practically engulfed in these very cool looking flames as the result of the unit she was wearing.

Someone needs to start going through PSO-World's PSU section.