Thread: Im so pitifull

I need help i need to know how to get into the ruins after the mines if any1 knows plz tell me i a retard...

you should post that question here http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=1 (the General forum), but i can answer your question for you. What you need to do is actevate 3 pillars that can be found in the forest, caves, and mines areas and there is one in each area and the first one can be found in forest 2 the second one in caves 2 and the 3rd one in mines 2. For the first 2 pillars you will not need to defet the boss at the end of the level but you will need to play the boss for the mines to get to the entrance of the ruins and once you have done that, enter the ruins to activate them then telepipe in the ruins back to pioneer 2 and talk to the principal to activate the ruins so you will not have to play throw the mines again. Next time please post in the correct forum
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

I don't think you need to talk to the principal after. I've never done that. Oh well.

REJJII of the Azure Flame

Get all 3 pillars, then get to the end of the mines. Once you warp into the ruins, you can quit game, and you'll have it next time you start.

you beat mines and don't take a teleport but there is a whole in the wall, if there isn't you have to activate the pillar in mines and it is usually has a barrier across the entrance that has to be switched off and usually its near the teleport to vol opt.

Thank you i apreatiate the help im sorry im so dumb and ill go to the right spot next time

Forever Confined to the FKL????

No need to pick on yourself so badly. Everyone was a newbie at one point.