Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Online is good I play alot. With an Android ultimate can be very difficult. I would reccomend between 70-75. Create a force user you can get on to ultimate at level 60 and beat it at 80(with a decent armor and a cure/freeze). I find that if you can beat all of the missions on that difficulty you can handle the begining of the next difficulty just fine. Plus with a Ranger you will have friendlies in the missions to take hits for you.

Supply Officer

On 2006-09-01 20:53, ethereal wrote:
    having trouble with dark falz whooping me. he usually hits me with a gibarta then a gifoi then another gibarta and im K.Od
    If you have them, try equipping xxx/Body, Resist/<fire>, and Resist/<ice> units. Ideally, I'd recommend Dragon/Body, Resist/Burning, and Resist/Blizzard. A Freeze Barrier would also help to get you EIC up and, possibly, help to keep you unfrozen.

I also recommend that you invest in a good shot-type weapon for the first form. I find them invaluable for taking out the whirling-blade-thingies and doing damage to Falz's dragon-beast-whatchamacallit. Then switch to the best rifle you have/can get for the other two forms.

Also, you're lacking in the healing department as a RAcast -- no Resta. Carry a full load of Monomates, Dimates, Trimates, and Star Atomizers and use your Fill rifle when it's relatively safe to help stretch those mates and atomizers. And carry Scape Dolls. I generally carry 3 - 5 Scape Dolls and figure that if I cannot beat him with 6+ lives then I need more training, better equipment, or both.

For his final form you'll want to switch out your resist units for Resist/<light> and Resist/<dark>. Also, a good rifle weapon that does fire damage helps make the battle quicker by allowing you to continue to do damage even when he is invulnerable.

Finally, invest the time and the effort in learning about and raising Mags. A good (rare) Mag can be a huge help by casting Deband and Shifta when you enter the Boss fight, possibly casting Resta when you drop below 10% health, and possibly casting Revive if you die. With 50 DEX and loads of POW you'll hit more often and do more damage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-01 23:03 ]</font>

thanks for the GREAT advice. iv had alot troubles with mag raising. i was going to wait untill v-hard to start. i have a kama mag and i also got a few rares... secret gearX2 - D-parts ver1.01 - booma's claw - crush bullet. i have freeze barriers and resist light/dark. my biggest problem is my level 55 kama mag. the trimates are expensive, and gettign star atoms and scape dolls are hard. ..

Whoa your mag is a very low level for being on hard mode. Secret Gear is actually very good, my RAmar used it until he got to level 121(Secure Feet) Most of my characters are usually more towards level 45 to beat hard and 60 to beat VH. Again though I play throuh all the missions so I usually have an easier time than everyone else that I know. You should use that Crush Bullet for the boss it can be very useful.

yes, my mag is sad. i was going to wait till v-hard. my mag is now level 65. im selling the junk (dragon frame, absorb armor etc) to buy trimates.i raised its mind to 3 early on, as i didnt know what i was doing. and my dex on my max is low. its mainly 20 def and around 30+ power. i keep gettign db's saber's lol. what mag lvl do you suggest?
    im also level 38 now...i wanted to avoid it though...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ethereal on 2006-09-02 10:56 ]</font>

Supply Officer

Check the Mag Guides for feeding charts and incredibly useful information on how to raise different Mags. My RAcast is using a Deva with 25 DEF, 125 POW, 50 DEX, and 0 MIND.

thanks. that will help. but trimates are so expensive, same with star atoms...but i think i will be able to take on falz soon, with my freeze protection. my mags stats are bad.......

18/32/9/4

dont ask about the mind..i was new and i didnt know what to do.

Supply Officer

That's why I suggested the Mag Guides. You don't necessarily need Trimates and rarely need Star Atomizers. The feeding charts on the Mag Guides will show you what each item does for different Mags.

You said you have a Kama? Then, if you're on Game Cube, Dimates will give 0 DEF, +11 POW, 0 DEX, and -10 MIND to each of Kama's bars. (Once a stat bar reaches 100 points, it goes up a level.) Alternatively, if you want to get DEX up, then just use Antidotes. 'Dotes give Kama -5 DEF, -5 POW, +16 DEX, and 0 MIND to each of Kama's stat bars. To get DEF up use Antiparalysis. They give +7 DEF, -3 POW, 0 DEX, and -3 MIND.

Trimates give +4 DEF, +14 POW, 0 DEX, and -15 MIND. They only benefit, then, is getting both DEF and POW up at the same time. However, Trimates only give 3 more POW than Dimates do and Antiparalysis gives 3 more DEF than Tri's. You're better off to use Dimates and Antiparalysis to raise those stats instead of Trimates. (Antiparalysis also gives you a lot more control when working on DEF. You don't have to worry about any other stats going up.)

And Star Atomizers raise everything, but not by enough point to make them very useful.

The numbers are a little different for earlier versions of PSO like Dream Cast, but there's not a great deal of variation. Dimates, Antidotes, and Antiparalysis are still the best bets.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-02 11:32 ]</font>

thanks. i also have a question, i read it and i saw that it said sol atomizers gave my mag -20 mind.. i may be readign it wrong but i re checked it a lot and i get the same answer. but my mag doesent lose mind stats. dimates and trimates also dont lower my mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ethereal on 2006-09-02 11:33 ]</font>

nvm, i got it figured out.