topic. thanks for all info provided

So i dont have to make another topic. Does the Xbox version limit how many characters you can have or since it is the hard drive are you unlimited?

Yes, it's possible to play in multiplayer offline. However there IS a limit to how many characters you can hold. You can have 12 (or even up to 48 if you wanted to). Just remember that you'll need a gamertag of some sort to even make it through the first screens otherwise you won't make it through in any way.

on monday im buying pso 4 the x box also and was wondering if u can play it offline =S worried if im going 2 be wasteing my money or not ?? help plz also if you can. a few years ago i used 2 play pso on the game cube b4 i sold 2 me bro.

Pumpkin King. More like Pumpkin Faggot

On 2006-09-02 13:44, Reppy wrote:
    on monday im buying pso 4 the x box also and was wondering if u can play it offline =S worried if im going 2 be wasteing my money or not ?? help plz also if you can. a few years ago i used 2 play pso on the game cube b4 i sold 2 me bro.
    im not completely sure but it does make sense that the xbox verson would have offline play.
    tell me if im wrong.

yea you can play split screen offline xbox pso. You will be asked for your XBL gamertag password and if you don't have one...forget about it but yea challenge mode, battle mode and coop are available. Oh and if you got hdtv it will look purdy. My GC doesn't have progressive scan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drayma on 2006-09-03 03:29 ]</font>