Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok im new as stated in other post,
    i dont understand the series 1&2 then 3 nd 4.
    with my save 2b on monday for 1&2 on xbox say once i have completed that 1 will i need to go to pso3 ?? if so will i have to make a new save on the xbox or will my old save carry on to the next games (2 nd 3)
    TY ALL 4 YOUR HELP ALL WILL HELP!! =)

Ep.3 is CARD Revolution, a separate game for GC. Ep4 is part of PSOBB, an online only version.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

PSO Assassin

1,2+4 are a sequence, but 3 is... out there...3 is way different from 1 2 and 4. it's a card game...(blech) your hunters licence tansfers but nothing else. and ep 4 is pc only.
    darn... not fast enough.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tallus on 2006-09-02 14:15 ]</font>

i have dial up at the moment so can i use that to get x box live to get a gamertag then play it offline????

whats the point of going online if your going to play offline?

If I recall correctly, for XB PSO, you have to have a Gamertag, even to play offline.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

You have to have a gamertag and it really is kinda stupid because its the only game I know where you have to put in a password to play. I think a friend with a gamertag on a memory card could transfer theirs to your xbox.

Yes.
    The gamertag doesn't need to be active. So you could use your friends gamertag, but if you ever choose to go online, you'd run into problems as it wouldn't let you both online with the same tag.

Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

So basically, you have to go online to get a gamertag to play offline? I have the Cube version, so I'm just wondering. Also, are the graphics better on the Xbox version?
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

On 2006-09-02 14:14, Tallus wrote:
    1,2+4 are a sequence, but 3 is... out there...3 is way different from 1 2 and 4. it's a card game...(blech) your hunters licence tansfers but nothing else. and ep 4 is pc only.
    darn... not fast enough.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tallus on 2006-09-02 14:15 ]</font>
    Actually, if you do the quest Blue Star Memories on Ep.2 online, if you do the thing in the end you can gets something special in Ep.3 but you have to use the same memory card with the same save.