Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yeah, I'm not planning on fighting him right now, but when I did fight Da Ra Lie with my RAcast, he was way too hard.

I planned on raising my FOmar, get him into Ultimate, and getting a Spread Needle for him, but that seems a little too... not needed, or somethin'.

So, hints on fighting him with my RAcast would be appreciated.

I used a snow queen on him with my racaseal but a launcher does really well if you shoot at him from an angle

PSO Assassin

there are also litttle tricks for dodging his attacks. i haven't fought him in awhile, but i'll tell you some of them. for the falling rocks, go stand on the corner of the raft as far out as you can go. for the beam in the dark, run side to side on the raft. i can't remember any other ones.

Da Ra Lie is hell on a FO. I went through 7 trifluids gifoieing him to death on my FOney

Dal Ral Lie is just De Rol Le only with quicker attacks and more HP. You just keep dodging its moves and attack the head as much as possible. For a ranger, I would just use a gun with high hit%.

definetly go with a launcher or somthing that peirces or has splash damage

On 2006-09-04 08:27, Feelmirath wrote:
    Da Ra Lie is hell on a FO. I went through 7 trifluids gifoieing him to death on my FOney
    Dal Ra Lie was easy with my FO. I used up only a few Mono, Di, and Trifluids.

Rafoie is cool when you have a high level.

The only thing that's hard is GETTING to Dal Ra Lie.

First trick is similar to challenge mode. When he shoots the first set of spikes, stay in a corner of the raft, that way you only need to kill the spike nearest you. When he shoots his Purpley things, stay in a corner, more than likely you won't get hit.

You definitely want something that's gonna hit multiple body parts, barring having a shot or spread, try a slicer Otherwise you'll probably want a good pair of Mechs with hit% to dish out as much damage as possible while he's on the raft, too.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

REJJII of the Azure Flame

For the purple things he shoots, don't go into the corner until he actually shoots them, that way, when you run into the corner, there'll be a gap between the shot's and you can dodge. I don't know if my explanation makes sense, but just try it, and you'll figure out what I'm talking about.

I you have a Racast the Broz Launcher will help you or a rocket launcher will help as well.

Fo Make shere you have God HP it will help you. Lv 30 Spells will help. Move alot not in one place.
    Lightning will help.

ps

Crip Freeze

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-06 14:25 ]</font>