Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey there. Some of you older PSO regs might recognize me, but I suspect the majority of newcomers will not. Anyway, after scrapping together all the loose change found under the dormitory couches for a Hunter's License, I've finally gotten back to the glory days of PSO on the Gamecube.

It's been almost a year since I last tucked away Ver. 2 for the Dreamcast, never to be used again. But now I'm online and ready to rock once more. Some of the PSOW personalities such as Rotis and Spy have resurfaced, but I'm still curious as to where the greater amount of you are! I'm really eager to get back in touch with all my old PSO buddies. It's kinda like slipping back into a nice, comfortable pair of shoes, isn't it?

Here are the characters I have so far (feel free to talk to me if you see me online, though you may have to patient because I don't have 80 bucks to blow on an imported keyboard!):

Ophelia - REDRIA HUnewearl (the old regulars will instantly recognize this one as a nearly exact recreation of my favorite DC character)

Valentine - PURPLENUM RAmarl (I wanted her to end up being six feet tall, but much to my chagrin the game doesn't allow you to exceed a height beyond average with this class. Prejudice, I tell you!)

I'm also thinking of creating a FOmar as well once I get these two up to a considerable level. I normally don't make male characters - it doesn't feel right - but as Rotis pointed out earlier today, they look so effeminate that it would be the perfect transition! =P

Hope to see you all soon.

Eternally Yours,
    Ophelia

Dark Falz Cultist

On 2002-11-02 15:52, Ophelia wrote:
    I normally don't make male characters - it doesn't feel right - but as Rotis pointed out earlier today, they look so effeminate that it would be the perfect transition! =P
    Haha, yeah. <g> (A somewhat disjointed conversation... must get keyboard)

Instead of people thinking "wait, are you a girl?" they all thought "wait, are you gay?" when I was playing as Rotis-iv.
    He's perfect as a FOmar. <g>

Nice to see you again, Ophelia.

Svm Inimicus Mali

On 2002-11-02 17:15, Rotis wrote:

Instead of people thinking "wait, are you a girl?" they all thought "wait, are you gay?"
    It's sorta taken out of context, but I swear, if I get that as Kupi, the offender gets his/her Resta priveleges revoked. >:/

On-Topic: Great to see another person join the ranks of PSO. I hope to see you and your characters online sometime, Ophelia! ^_^

On 2002-11-02 18:02, Kupi wrote:
    On-Topic: Great to see another person join the ranks of PSO. I hope to see you and your characters online sometime, Ophelia! ^_^
    Ophelia is an old-timer here at PSOW. =X

In Newman years, she's ancient! o_O;

..I'm kidding.. =)

Glad to see you back Ophelia, hope you meet some new and old friends. I already remade ABDUR101 my HUcast =X

...yes..two days ago I broke down, called the local Babbage's to find out they had two copies of GC PSO left, so I ran out, bought a Platinum GC, PSO and a memory card. Then tonight I bought a Wavebird x_X

No online play for me! So have fun.
    Look, he did it again.

ABDUR!

WITH A...

GAMECUBE!?

O_o;
    *shivvers*

Don;t think I ever told you I bought a PS2... ya, finally..

I think i'll be getting an Xbox as well sometime in 2003... I really want Shenmue..

welcome back ophie god to see more oldtimers coming back

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I've been on-line for 2 days so far, I'm looking forward to meeting you Abdur, really I am. I just bought a Wavebird myself, it roXorX! Well currently I'm a RAmarl, name on-line is CORNelius. I usually hang out at nights on the ship VEGA, blocks 1-5. Hope to see ya!

On 2002-11-03 00:22, Cube wrote:
    ABDUR!

WITH A...

GAMECUBE!?

O_o;
    *shivvers*
    Well I needed one for Metroid Prime anyway. And I hate all of you, with your damn "OMG OMG EPISODE 2 IS SO |337!!1!" and your other threads..you know I have no self control. ;_;

...hate!

As for me going online. Don't know. Prolly won't be for a while, if at all on the GC. Not until there's an official keyboard release, and not until I secure a means of payment, since I'm anal.

Ophelia, was your purchase an impulse buy too? Or have you been lurking here and being violated by all the threads? x_x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-11-03 07:46 ]</font>
    Look, he did it again.

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

*shakes head* I knew he was weak... So I guess this means you are skipping Stell Battalion? For Shame...

people imprisoned by destiny

Old timers rock.

I'm still debating over whether I want to play PSO on my Xbox or Gamecube; I like the idea of my Xbox Live fees covering my PSO time too. On the other hand, it seems like a lot of my ol' PSOW buddies are flocking to the Gamecube version... ah decisions, decisions. =