Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GC: Hard falz

Am i ready for hard falz? and if you think so, care to give me any decent strategies for when he is invincible?

Here's my char.

Killer
    Greenill
    RAcast lvl61
    Wal-mk2+9
    lvl 59 armor 2 slot(srry forgot the name)
    lvl 59 shield (same as above)
    Varaha 20/70/70/0.

i dont have any hp-stealing weapons btw.

thanks in advance!

Take 10 mono di trimate and star atmoizers.
    When he is invincible just wait till he changes again, when he attacks with those blue photon ball things, run around (clockwise) so you dont get hit

Also, i dont know your hp, but he has some very strong attacks, if you have god or dragon hp, equip them.(or take some scape dolls)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pontifex on 2006-09-06 05:46 ]</font>

You're Lv61?

You should have NO problem at all, you should be into VH Mines/Ruins, not Hard

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Yep. Uriko's right. My HUcast got into Ultimate at lvl 67, and I had like, NO Hunter equipment saved for him.

If you have come across a Custom Ray ver. 00 or some form of handgun with a fire special, bring it. I find it helpful for attacking Falz when he's invincible to physical attacks. Granted it won't do tons of damage, but you will be able to hit him, at least, instead of waiting around. Fleshies have Foie, but for 'Casts, a fire weapon will have to do. But, HP wise you should have no trouble surviving his heavier attacks.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

i beat dark falz on hard when i was level 37. i only used 6 dimates and 9 mono's. i used a crush bullet and a fill rifle and i breezed through him. you should have absolutly no problems. just make sure you pack light resist or any other units that protect from light (i learned the hard way) and your make it. my RAcast is also at ruins level 48 and i fought dark falz, got him close to death. so if i got close to beating falz on ultimate at a lower level then you, your gonna be fine =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ethereal on 2006-09-06 09:17 ]</font>

I just beat dark Falz on hard right after i got enough ATA for my red handgun. Level 47 was way too late for me to fight him. 61 should be no problem. As for startegies, the only attack of his u cant dodge is the grants, so bob and weave and heal anytime u get hurt. Bring Resist/Saint or Resist/Holy if u have them so u can resist some grant damage. Plus try to find an armor with 4 slots so u can wear 2 dragon HPs and 2 Resist/Saint / Resist/Holy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSO2Good4You on 2006-09-06 09:31 ]</font>

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

they sell some decent armours in the shops with four slots thats you best bet
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

I just beat it vhard with lv 39 RAcaseal

It would help if you have any thing with light protection would help with his grats when cast. God PH will help as well for his strikes. try to get 4 slot armer or go to thw galen shop to get some add slots.

ps

Crip Freeze

i think ill wait until lvl 63 were i can equip a 3 slot armot then use my addslot on it, i have over 300 hp, 2 resist saint some resist freeze and a metal body & ogre/power too. in all i have lots of things in my bank, i cant do gallon shop because im offline btw.

Thank you all for this, the ideas everyone gave me will surely make me win, oh i have like 2-3 custom ray too lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pso-dude on 2006-09-06 12:10 ]</font>