Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

I think I'd rather deal with the character swapping bug than this. I mean, shit, with that bug you'd get to play a new race/class every couple days. It'd keep the game from getting boring 'cause you'd always be doing something different.

But this - this is just crap. At the very least I'd like to see some photos of the "Hey, every game has some launch problems so PSU isn't any different" crowd with their feet in their mouth.

I think it's been mentioned before, but a Queue system, like in WoW would be fine with me.
    At least we can simply wait as opposed to having to continuously attempt to login, since mathematically, there's the chance you may never get online...

I feel like setting myself on fire i have been tapping this frigging button for over 3 hours now..

I guess most of you arent having any luck either, Starting to get pretty bored of re-attempting logins, But at the same time If I dont, I may miss my chance to login! D:

Yeah, if this doesn't clear up soon, I'll probably not even bother with the import any further. =P Was a good idea.. but pulled off wrong.. just so very wrong!

Maybe by official service start on October 1st, they'll have this fixed.. but then again.. maybe not?

I still have Disgaea 2 and Xenosaga III to play while I'm waiting so... guess I'll hit those up.

Imagine that, though, a company selling an online game where you can't even get online. Amazing!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-09-07 09:09 ]</font>
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Veteran Fighter

Don't give up, I managed to get online earlier today... Then in like 10 minutes I had to go.

Completely revolutionising the MMO "Massively Multiplayer Offline"

Seriously I think I'm just gonna give it a few hours now. Been trying the past 45 mins, and nothing. Back to FFXI for a while then. I think I'll fire up Disgaea 2 too y'know. Nothing better to pass the time.

On another note, I read that there is a way to get rid of the Error 051. But it sounds like a lump of dog turd to me.

Well, my free trial expires in 30 days. Best see how much enter-no logins I can accomplish :/

Oh, oh, While trying to connect (in the process of) I get atleast 2 Japanese text display messages before the almighty 051 kicks in.

EDIT2: I just bypassed and got a 052, whats this one?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitrowolf on 2006-09-07 09:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitrowolf on 2006-09-07 09:26 ]</font>

Really boring...

Just for ask, where most english speaker play?
    which universe?

(sorry maybe is wrote somewhere here but im lazy to read all topics)

I'll tell you whenever I get online. -.-