ok, im a level 52 redria RAcast on v-hard. i heard falz does the same amount of damage with his third form no matter how many units you equipt. problem is, he kills me in one hit with his slash. what level do i need to be to survive? and dont suggest any hp+ unit. i dont feel like rare hunting right now unless it gives me some good exp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ethereal on 2006-09-08 12:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ethereal on 2006-09-08 12:21 ]</font>

Falz's slash does exactly 450 damage online and 390 damage offline in Vhard, so if you don't want to hunt for /HP units, you need to level up until your HP is above whichever number is relevent to you. Also, make sure that you save up the most powerful light resistance units you find, because (as I found out recently) just because you can survive his slash is no garantee that you can survive his Grants.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Absol197 on 2006-09-08 13:29 ]</font>

Make sure you have lots of light resistance. Grants does more damage than his slash.

If Grantz is killing you you can try getting knocked down by the energy balls right before they stop chasing you and get Grantz to cancel out.

4 resist/holy and saint so im fine with grants. its the sword slash that harms -.-

i would wait till lv 60or70 at least for a better chance