Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Did anyone notice how much the first single dagger Photon Art sucks offline? (It's like two sliding forward hits..)

The one you get online for your first P.A. is a lot nicer. It's like two hits and then a jump kick slash thing..

Here's a small 1MB video to compare the two. http://www.vengefulsoda.com/psupic/dagger_pa_off_on.avi

I dunno, just thought I'd mention it if no one noticed. ;(
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Veteran Fighter

You're using a male vs female. Not sure if this is the exact reason why though. Would need a male who uses one handed dagger to verify this.

No, PA will be the for both male and female. it is depend on what name of PA you learn.

Yeah it's not 'cuz it's male vs. female.. my female Hunter in Extra Mode uses a Dagger and does the two sliding hits forward.

You can get that PA in offline too.. i got it from Tonnio Rhima when teaming with him doing mission offline. Of course you'll need to S rank that mission.

I never said you couldn't get the PA offline.. but thanks for the info on how to get it offline. =)

Veteran Fighter

You made it sound like they were the same PA in your OP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaply on 2006-09-09 04:58 ]</font>

Maybe to you who read it wrong. All I said is did you ever notice how the first PA you get offline is different than the one you get online. (Meaning the first PA you can BUY IN THE SHOP..)

I never once said they were the same PA. That was your own fault for reading it like that..

Veteran Fighter

No, you said the animation was different you never said you bought two different PAs.

Dude, holy shit, do I have to? I never used the word "same" or "identical" in my post. So, you're just going to assume I am talking about the same PA when I said "The one you get online for your first P.A. is a lot nicer".

Where do you think you GET PAs from online or offline? The SHOP. So, therefore, you BUY THEM. It's common knowledge.

Obviously, if you put two and two together, the whole sentence is "The one you get online from the store for your first P.A. is a lot nicer than the one you get offline from the store." but I guess that is a little too difficult for you, so you had to put extra words in there, and assume that I said "The PA you get offline and online are the same, but look different when used online vs. offline" ... That is YOUR FAULT .. not mine.