What Is The Most Played Version Pso Gc Pso XB Or Pso BB I Have Always Loved The Gc Version And Never Had The Chance To Play Online =( I Wanna Play Pso BB Online But Dont Know If Many People Play Any More Plus When Does Psu Come Out?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Well, currently it is, unfortunately, BB.

I say unfortunately because the whole time I was on BB, not only was it a not very impressive population amount, but the people there were generally terrible.

Back in the day, it was definately PSOGC, and those high numbers stayed around much longer than BB's did. But I digress.

Yer Gc Version Is The Best I Think =D

On 2006-09-09 07:50, PJ wrote:
    Well, currently it is, unfortunately, BB.

I say unfortunately because the whole time I was on BB, not only was it a not very impressive population amount, but the people there were generally terrible.

Back in the day, it was definately PSOGC, and those high numbers stayed around much longer than BB's did. But I digress.
    Haha, "back in the day" for me was Dreamcast, and the numbers then were NEVER as high ever again, even on GCN, I believe. I imagine mostly because the game was free, initially... and there was no need to purchase extra networking equipment... and the community wasn't split up with a competing Xbox version...

Of course, these days, even though BB is the best maintained version of the game, PSO in general has been winding down for some time now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-09-09 08:35 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I can only imagine how crazy the DC numbers were XD

I did have the DC version (Version 1, too!), and I was online once or twice, but soon after that, our DC died, got it fixed, then the system wouldn't let us online cause our serial was already registered with, "Another Dreamcast"

sooo no one plays on the GC online because of blue burst... thats really stupid i feel alot of ppl on this site play the gc ver. sooo y wouldnt they play online and on a poll of 1 to 10 would you play the gc ver. online free or the bb online for free

I would rather stick with Game Cube

i play the GC Version More than i play my Xbox Version 1 because when i do get online it a lot chaeper and only 1 payment and GC is fun with +