I never tried playing split screen by myself and can see it can be done depending on the classes. In PSO a high level character can still get a moderate amount of experience if they have zalure and would be funn if the get to take out the vhard bosses. Also they can get debs on rares and hp mats for their efforts. I've only tried forest thru mines with huney 120/hucast 53.

btw like any type of challenge you won't be bored unless it is too difficult and playing split screen offline by yourself is enjoyable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drayma on 2006-09-09 10:59 ]</font>

I guess nobody boooreeed with offline has tried split screen by themselves and wanted to level up a character before going online again.

PSO Assassin

i sometimes use it to trade items between my characters... i've never played a level with 2 characters at once.

Me either. I have played split-screen with other people however, but the downside to doing i on the Xbox, is that the characters are only saved temporarily (if they are on someone else's Xbox) so even if you use the memory card to bring your character to a friend's house, it's a temp so you don't get to keep any items you earned, or any experience you got.

But I've never played by MYSELF with 2 characters. Other than MAG feeding and transferring items.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

lol...before i started to do offline story mode with my RAcast...i had a level 80 and level 60 and i just played offline split screen so i could get into very hard without having to beat normal and hard on story mode (lazy )