I've beaten story mode, and am messing arround with extra mode now. I'm just wondering, does extra mode have less clothing options than online does, or do you have to unlock/craft it? The stores I've been seeing are limited in what they sell, so I was just curious what was up.

If this has been asked before, can someone point me to where it's been discussed? The search function didn't help me any. >.>

Based on the stores alone, there are things in them online that arent available offline

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-09-14 19:58 ]</font>

Also stores sell different items depending on what planet you're on. If you're looking for a particular piece of clothing be sure to check all the stores on each planet. I havent finished story mode yet, but i usually mess around with Extra mode after I complete each chapter to see whats new and I do remember more clothing becoming avaliable on different planets.

Each planet specifies in a certain race, though I'm unsure if Parum is Human or Cast. Neudaiz is Newman, and Moatoob is Beast. The shops are set up so that you'll find the clothing and weapons best for that race on that planet

(ie: Better Force gear is on Neudaiz, more of an asian look in clothing)