Hmm, I finally got online with PSO Ep 1 & 2 Plus Gamecube version. Does anyone know if Plus players can play with users of the regular version? I still haven't actually played online. I got as far as the Ship Selection Screen and got X-FSOD within a few moments. But then I did leave it idle but I also didn't know any better. Does anyone want to hook up for some online play in a server and ship that is locked/safe, whatever? I don't know the policy of discussing private servers can we mention them by name?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthMegatron on 2006-09-15 12:07 ]</font>

On 2006-09-15 12:04, DarthMegatron wrote:
    Hmm, I finally got online with PSO Ep 1 & 2 Plus Gamecube version. Does anyone know if Plus players can play with users of the regular version? I still haven't actually played online. I got as far as the Ship Selection Screen and got X-FSOD within a few moments. But then I did leave it idle but I also didn't know any better. Does anyone want to hook up for some online play in a server and ship that is locked/safe, whatever? I don't know the policy of discussing private servers can we mention them by name?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthMegatron on 2006-09-15 12:07 ]</font>

Plus is only for the Nintendo GameCube... there is no Plus for Dreamcast, PC, or Xbox.

PSO Plus players can play with normal version people, yes. However, since its Episode I&II, you still cannot play with Episode III players (they have gold names).

As for your FSOD problem... this is to be expected when trying to play on the Official Sega servers... (the default servers you connect to). They are hacked all to hell... and Sonic Team really doesn't care enough to patch the servers up...
    When you get FSOD though, its best just to shut off your GameCube and then turn it back on...
    But remember: When FSODed, you will lose any un-equipped items that you have on you and your meseta (money)... however, this is only true if you have made/joined a game.
    If you get FSODX (Corruption), you must delete your PSO files on your memory card and start all over again.

No ship is really safe on the Official servers anymore... and you can't lock a ship/block... only a game... the game you created.

As for private servers, you may mention them here... talk about them as such as long as you do not post how to access them here.
    I highly suggest you use a private server for PSO these days though...
    They are free to play on (no Hunter's License needed) plus you can obtain items on them that you couldn't on the Official Sega servers (the Parasetic Gene Flow, for example).

I will I.M. you how to obtain access to them... let me add you on AIM...
    This way, I won't be banned here for posting access.
    Next time your on AIM, im LeonFlowenX

Just so you know I don't play on official servers. *gets dragged away and beaten with Wiimotes being used like batons by Sega's posse*