Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021 LastLast

I believe it was sold in the variety shop, but either way, its only available AFTER the extended class update.

What's the best item to give the first PM to lower it's Tech the most?

PSU Machinema Producer

I'll try to get the GH-451 when I get the game (I'm sure it'll be out then). I sure hope that it'll be good for wands, 3 of my characters will be using them

Do PM stats affect your character's stats?

On 2006-10-30 08:42, Tygrus wrote:
    Do PM stats affect your character's stats?
    No, but its own stats.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Ok, I tried understanding that evolution guide on psupedia but I am too dumbz. I want to get the 420 model and I am not sure exactly what the guide is telling me. Could a smarter person than myself please explain to me in detail how to get it?

From what I can tell, my strike has to be under 30 and so does ranged and tech? Very...very confuzzling...o_o

Also, what PM has a bonus in synth for melee weps? You people keep talking about how some PMs synth better things than others, but for the life of me I cannot find this info anywhere. Thanks.

Okay, I read up this whole thread and I didn't seem to find the answer to this question:

If you have a fully evolved PM currently, will you be able to evolve it into a new form after the second wave of PM forms are available? Or would you have to use a PM Device Zero and raise it from scratch?

Anybody know about how long before the PM Device ZERO will come out, based on its coming out for the JP version relative to its launch? How about the second wave of PM styles? Same time? Also if you have a PM in development or maxed (let's say a 450), can you turn it into a 451, or would you have to reset it and start all over again (that would be tragic lol)? Finally, ant info around on the skillsets carried by the 45x series (say 451 and 452)? Answers/estimates on any of these would help me greatyly.

I really wish we had a good guide on PMs. There's tidbits of info here and there, but nothing comprehensive. I already started two PMs and wish to restart them and have no idea if i should wait for the PM Zero, continue. Gah. I keep finding out a little bit more here and there.

Guardian of Grants

I highly doubt the second wave of PMs will come out this year. They have so many better things to add right now - Moatoob, expert classes, level caps, weapons, DECENT techs, etc.

By the time they do come out your characters will probably be maxed and you'll be swimming in money, so restarting won't even be a big deal. It's in all likely you won't even have to restart a PM, it's probably item based or something.

Lets see..

Since raising a stat one level doesnt raise the %, but raising the PMs level 5 times (every 5 levels) raises its success by 1%.. the stats it self must be hidden. Raising TECH enough for the PM to hit a 5 level mark, will raises its success for both force and hunter weapons.. so there has to be some hidden stat. Otherwise focusing on a certian stat is only good for getting a cetian PM evolution and for battle purposes.

What im getting at..

For synthing purposes.. whats the difference btwn a 100POW PM and one thats 75POW/25MND.. theyre both 410 models, and both have the same % synth rate.. so whats the point in focusing on one stats for synth purposes?

Also.. does anyone know yet how much TECH/MND is needed for a PM to use resta?