Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm a little confused about the guide. They never said anything about rebounding beams in 3rd form and his defense is a lot higher than usual. Is there some way to avoid the rebounding beams and what powerful gun can be used or should I hunt for the Dragon Claw? My character is a lv. 125 HUcast. Oh and by the way, don't say red handgun cause I used that against him.

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Your section ID would help. As for a handgun, the Red is the best you can use I think. There is a way to avoid the rebounding beams...It's practically the same as the hard/vhard, only you run close to the outside of the ring and you slightly go more towards the middle. This works for me.

If you can get one, get an Asuka or Demolition Comet. Another suggestion is a high hit Charge Vulcan, just because you get strength and some range, but that may be difficult.

Are you talking about the Versus Strategy Guide for Episdoe 1&2?

If you our just be advised that it's horrible. All they did was take the original guide and reprint it with a new cover. I think they may have added Ep1 CMode maps but all the info is from Dreamcast ver1.

On 2006-09-14 15:26, MadEwokHerd wrote:
    Your section ID would help. As for a handgun, the Red is the best you can use I think. There is a way to avoid the rebounding beams...It's practically the same as the hard/vhard, only you run close to the outside of the ring and you slightly go more towards the middle. This works for me.

If you can get one, get an Asuka or Demolition Comet. Another suggestion is a high hit Charge Vulcan, just because you get strength and some range, but that may be difficult.
    Please, I have both. I'm a Redria, but I can find a Dragon Claw from my Oran. I'm talking about final form. I can handle 1st and 2nd just fine.

You just take it and fall on the ground, then use a dimate. Is it THAT hard?
    If you want to avoid the use of mates, get to the inner ring near Dark Falz then go STRICTLY straigtforward to the sides. The beams will miss you. Don't worry about getting stuck on the outer ring, the last reflecting beam will miss you just as you reach that point.

Also, if you can handle the second form and the multihitting Rabarta and Rafoie, surely you can cope with the beams? They don't do much damage, and there's only one way to get multihit by them, it's to stand still facing DF. And even if they DID multihit you, 1401 HP are enough to survive this...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

she has a point. if you get hit and die instantly you are not ready. and if you do get hit simple heal. i dont see the difficulty.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

Yea sing a mate isnt that hard, but when your a cast you dont have acess to resta, thus rendering your healing capabilities greatly for falz (i have a HUneweral and a HUcast). Falz is easy on my HUneweral because I can resta myself and when TP gets low use a fluid and save my mates for when I need a instant heal. as a cast you can really only carry in 10 mono- di- and tri- mates then 10 star atomizers. Once those are gone, your screwed. So if your having problems with falz I say go level up some more then try again.
    PC/PS2
    Hiraisho - Lv.150 (Wartecher 20, Fortetecher 14, Acrotecher 19)
    Vequi - Lv.150 (Protranser 19, Guntecher 20)
    Saibura - Lv.83 (Acrofighter 10, Fighgunner 5)

I solo Ult Ruins/TTF as a Hucaseal.
    As a Hucast, you have 1042HP at lv125, more if you used HP mats.
    You get hit by one blue ball -> you have 342 HP left, fall on the ground, are invincible as the beams fly past you.
    Use a dimate -> you have 842HP
    DF uses Grants -> you have ???Hp left. Depending on this, your Mag reacts and gives you either HP back or turn you invincible.
    If you have too few HP, use a trimate.
    Another case:
    DF makes a chop -> you have 210HP left. Use a dimate -> 710HP (which is enough fr the beams!) One beam hits you, you ahve 10HP left, your Mag WILL react to this, etc.

That said, if you are incredibly unlucky, all mates and 10 Stars won't be enough.
    The key point is the 2nd form. Be lucky there (Falz stomps the arena twice or three times in a row instead of teleporting or using magic) and it's a breeze. Be unlucky and you die as soon as DF casts Rabarta.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Okay, the basic story is that I should level up. Thanks for the trick for the beams. Any suggestions of weapons I should use?

I use Charge Vulcans and Suppressed Gun. I have a Gush Raygun for the time DF possesses me. Slicer can be useful during the first form, if you missed the Darvants when DF spit them.
    BTW, lv 125 as a Hucast is enough. You have over 1000HP which makes Darvants very dangerous (as they can now multihit you).
    The only weapon you could really use would be Sinow Red Blades. A small Shifta boost can lead to an incredible diference...
    www.hinamizawa.fr