Its wierd all of a sudden my gc starts producing errors while I am playing. I get screens saying stuff like cannot read from disc and error turn power off and reffer to gc inst. book. My disc is not scratched at all and my gc is very well ventilated. The only thing that I can suspect is maybe it has been on too long? Basically from 5:30pm to about 1am. But that does not seem like enough time for it to overheat... Hmm has anyone else had any problems like this?

ive encountered this problem to and its counts me hours of offline play a couple times...........

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

sigh, looks like my gc is probobly broken. I tried to play rogue squadron to see if maybe it was the pso disc, but the gc did it with rogue squad too. Looks like it is time to look at some repair options. Its just great how stuff like this happens to come up right when I get pso...Just great! Maybe it will work fine after I get home from work tomarrow, if not to the shop it goes.

Relic Hunter

Your GameCube is Busted. About 4-6 weeks after buying mine, it did the exact same thing your describing. No matter what disc I put in, it would tell me unable to read disc. Call the Nintendo support and they will give you directions on how to mail it in to them o they can repair it. It only took a total time of a week to get my GC back after I mailed it out.

Legendary

aparantly the non reading of discs fault can be cured by dismantling the gamecube, clearing out any dust and checking all the internal conections.